4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
the game still have some gliches in the common events and in the scripts

*im still a little bit disapointed bicause it has not pregnancies events

Reactions: F9Zoney

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Why? Both chilly and I have stated multiple times that we hate that content. What made you think any of that was ever gonna be in the mod?

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
maybe ignorance?
Forum Paradox. People who spend a lot of time in a single thread will begin to be annoyed seeing the same questions over and over again, because of this sort of background expectation that anyone in the thread is around as often as they are. Even if the thread is 299 pages long.
So they instinctively don't see it as people asking a question in a thread they don't follow, but instead people just continuously asking questions that have already been answered. Part of the problem is that most forums have terrible search engines, so most people just don't bother using one to search the thread to see if their question has already been answered.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
That may be true, however no one ever talked about pregnancies or even mentioned it until someone one day brought it up, we said no then from that day forth everyone assumed we were adding it or asking if we were to our saying NO! as loud as we could. And still people are going to ask or be "disappointed" that pregnancy wasn't included even with the complete tag added to the thread. Part of me understands that not everyone is gonna read all pages of a thread, but if every other page has us dealing with a subject we feel uncomfortable with, it really gets on our nerves. Ignorant people will be ignorant, but enough is enough!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Plus it says on the first page in the first post that pregnancy content is not to be discussed

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
There is always a pregnant pause whenever someone brings up that topic.
Well, it is more like
10% = Chilly and Belmont shows dislike to pregnancy in the game
25% = Asking for Pregnancy
30% = Shoving people down to stop asking pregnancy
20% = People calmly stopping people asking for pregnancy for the sake of Chilly and Belmont
10% = People who has no idea why the dislike for pregnancy
5% = memes

34er

Jun 19, 2020
Plus it just one the first page in the first post that pregnancy content is not to be discussed
Hello man! do you know how to display scene animations in rpg maker. I dont know how Nergal manage to do it because the engine does not support animations.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hello man! do you know how to display scene animations in rpg maker. I dont know how Nergal manage to do it because the engine does not support animations.
It is custom script work that I don't understand

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
Would have loved more threesome content with Fred but what's already in the game is quite a fucking lot. Thanks Chilly hope Cycle goes well

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
me seeing the complete tag: thank you guys for your hard work i appreciate you guys working on it as much as you did
i´m pretty sure this mod is not completed. or isa it now bugfree?
i think completed is there because the original game is completed.

damn i found chillys post and couldn´t believe it. the mod is dead ;_;

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It says complete, and it is, but Chilly will be posting his game Cycle here and I am still working on my project of having every OG character do every scene from the original game posting here. While the mod is dead, the thread is not.
That's good to hear. I was afraid that the whole thread was going to be gone, but it's good to hear that we can still post on this theard. I'm looking forward to updates about Cycle and Belmont's drawings and animations! And I hope everyone is still fine after living so long in this burning world.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes