Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
D

Deleted member 30090

Could someone upload their full set of saves if its not too much hassle, I've come from the original game and don't really want to start it all again. Thanks

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Another scene re-color for Cycle, did it cause I needed something other than maps to do and this was simple, I will just have to make her a boss in Hell once again 181656_Monster-peter Cycle Version.gif

I asked this before but I'll ask it again, what other scenes MADE FOR THE MOD do you guys think would work for re-colors in Cycle? I was thinking of maybe re-coloring Mrs Jennings' window fuck scene into being Power Girl? But I want all Bustice scenes to be re-colored PG scenes and I'm not sure if I'll be able to edit the hair well enough to fit Bustice.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Can somebody help a brother out, please? :HideThePain: I've been trying to download this mod since 5.2 came out but MEGA doesn't allows me to download more than 2.0 GB because i have a small PP. Please if somebody is kind enough to provide a little of their valious time to upload it on a different mirror i would be really grateful

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Can somebody help a brother out, please? :HideThePain: I've been trying to download this mod since 5.2 came out but MEGA doesn't allows me to download more than 2.0 GB because i have a small PP. Please if somebody is kind enough to provide a little of their valious time to upload it on a different mirror i would be really grateful
Here you go

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Thank you for helping me out! Really grateful!
No problem. Just to be clear, the saves were made in a specific order. So for example, a dizzy save will have some of her content done and pretty much nothing else, whereas mom saves were made towards the end game and with most the content done. Hopefully it's still useful to you.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
would it be possible to make a version for every character from these pictures? I would love it if it was possible. I would love to do it myself, if not for the fact that I suck at both drawing and PhotoShopping.
View attachment 720112 View attachment 720114
I too would love that. Someone made a sydney one that was pretty good (sorry dont remember who) I could probably make real shitty ones except for the hair and expressions, but I have enough on my plate...

Reactions: kmxxx

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
btw this no have camera? and how i unlock the new locations in the main map(comic,pool,sexshop,etc.)?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes