Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Right now I'm doing some clean-up on some animations from before. What's next however... you'll have to wait and find out :)

Ok in all seriousness, idk what is next. I always just use a random number generator and a list of the scenes said people are in already, including those done by other people if I like them (please don't take offense to that, I'm really picky when it comes to how the scenes should look) and that's what the next scene I work on with Bisonbison.

• Wow
Reactions: ChillyScholar

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Ah okay. Then I understand your process. That makes alot of sense really. Does it take alot of time to draw all of the images for both the scenes but also the stand-alone images? They are very well done so I would assume so.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well with dealing with 2 jobs and currently living with a family that can't take my money, so they'll have me work around the house with all of the chores, yes. Although really Bison does all the big details, all I do is trace and recolor to the appropriate colors :(.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Well, the work you two do is really good. It's really well done. There are some scenes that could be improved, but I don't want to list them to give you guys more work than you already have and because I know I wouldn't be able to make it better than you guys did, so I can't really complain. Just keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing new scenes in the future.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
To be fair, its possible that the ones you think need improvement were probably done by me alone, which I'm trying to slowly get Bison to improve upon. I personally don't mind if someone tells me my work is shit, because I ain't an artist, that's why I rely on Bison so much and honestly he's too good to me.

Reactions: Synamon

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Well, I'm not implying that. I'm just saying that some scenes need improvements, but I'm not saying anything about your skills as an artist. Bison probably really appreciates the help he gets from you. I'm looking forward to see more work you two have done together.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm not an artist and that's not me shitting on myself. I tried to learn, but my skills never improved past a 4 year old. My best example that I tell everyone is when I was in high school the teacher gave us an assignment about drawing from what we saw and applying depth, so she put a bunch of stuff on a table and one of the items was a toy triceratops. I tried my best, and when she went to grade it she literally wrote (and don't worry when you read this, I was one of her favorite students because I always made her laugh) "What the hell were you looking at?! I had an apple, a bowl, a toy, and some brushes on a table, yet you drew a pear, a plate, some knives, and a chicken nugget. Where did you see a chicken nugget?!" The "chicken nugget" was my attempt at the triceratops toy. I know my art sucks and there's no way to change my mind. All that you find good in my scenes are from Bison and that's why he's too good to me.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Alright then, from now on when I say "you" I will be refering to you and Bison together. Anyway, I can't wait for the next scene and the scenes after that. Also, are you up for suggestions or ideas? I don't want to spam them if they are not wanted, and I don't want to stress you out with a list of things you could do. There are just so many ideas I have that I can't shape or make on my own, and it makes me really mad and frustrated. When I have ideas, I want to try to see them through, but when those ideas are out of my reach, I get frustrated. That's the main reason I started modding this game on my own. But when it comes to ideas for scenes and images, I just can't shape them. But that's enough of that, just do your best you two.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I mean feel free to do what you want, that's pretty much what I'm doing. You can suggest things, but in the end I'm only interested in my scene mods. I can't do backgrounds or even those jpeg images that have more detail in them. I'd really love to find someone who could do those things for me, but its not needed. On occasion I make a bust or two, but that's really only as a way to stop monotony. I get what you're feeling as I have so many ideas that I can't do like the stated above, but I'm pretty sure I started the whole mod (even if no one will accept that) because I started my scene mods from just copy and pasting shit together in the hopes of finding someone who'd help me. My idea was if I did 80% of the work, then a real artist would pick up the 20% or improve upon it. With time and dedication, anything's really possible. But if you suggest something, I only care about the OGs and the scenes made for the official game, nothing new introduced from the mod.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Random Cycle post: God, why is it so hard to find good sprites of dinosaurs? Like I found some from this Jurassic Park game but they are so small and I ended up having to edit this dragon sprite I found into a T-Rex (I won't lie, it's not one of my best modifications). I'm glad this time travel mission will only end up being 2 to 3 maps. I really should be worrying about this stuff later, even if it's meant to be part of the first update after the demo, whenever the demo comes out that is...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Current plan for Cycle progress:
- Finish cum sections for scenes that have been made
- Make sprites for Honey Lemon and Gogo Tamago since San Fransokyo is still the only location without any character sprites
- Make all the sprites needed for the first visit to New York, Gotham, and Metropolis
- Make maps, maps, and more maps
- All cum images done
- Gogo and Honey are done
- Several maps are done but more are needed
- I suppose I can go back to working on sprites for the time being in order to have a change of pace

Reactions: F9Zoney

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Random Cycle post: God, why is it so hard to find good sprites of dinosaurs? Like I found some from this Jurassic Park game but they are so small and I ended up having to edit this dragon sprite I found into a T-Rex (I won't lie, it's not one of my best modifications). I'm glad this time travel mission will only end up being 2 to 3 maps. I really should be worrying about this stuff later, even if it's meant to be part of the first update after the demo, whenever the demo comes out that is...
are there going to be dinosaurs with tiddies or nah?

Reactions: F9Zoney

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I still say you're the biggest enigma of them all. A guy who's not interested in huge titties modding a game where the point is to fuck women with huge titties and asses, as well as making his own game with women with big boobies by default. The inner workings or your mind are an enigma dude.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes