Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm trying to add some new sound effects via the dialog files, since some recent scenes have sound effects via the files. But when I try to add something like this <command:insert_sound:sex - breath quiet 2|100|100|18> nothing happens. Have I typed it wrong or am I doing something else wrong?
Mod version or official version? If its official I may be able to help.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Oh dear. It's been a while since I failed to receive alerts and missed like 4 pages of posts. Luckily at least it seems like I didn't actually miss much so it's not that big a deal. Though I did see another talk about the virtues of hard-bodied ladies, and I certainly can't miss out on that! Not that I really have anything to add, except that I'm greedy and like the tits/ass and the abs/muscle COMBINED! :love:
639710a0eb838dd2d5cb9bf2acbf63c7.png 0a1d0108c22e1cce05657f612a63167f.jpeg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh dear. It's been a while since I failed to receive alerts and missed like 4 pages of posts. Luckily at least it seems like I didn't actually miss much so it's not that big a deal. Though I did see another talk about the virtues of hard-bodied ladies, and I certainly can't miss out on that! Not that I really have anything to add, except that I'm greedy and like the tits/ass and the abs/muscle COMBINED! :love:
View attachment 731778 View attachment 731765
These are some of my favorite girls, give them to me

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It's the modded verison. Are you unable to help if it's the modded version? If so, that's fine. I'm fishing without expecting any fish, so to speak.
I just don't know the old version as much. I've been doing my scene using the official progression styled dialogues for mine. I'd imagine it's the same basic idea where it matters where you place it and maybe if there's already a sound going on in the same section. Try adding it after a semi colon and maybe it might work. I know in the official if you tried playing a sound before the first dialogue started it wouldn't work. It's the best I can offer ya, I don't wanna learn how one script works just to relearn the script I'm using. Hope you understand and best of luck.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I just don't know the old version as much. I've been doing my scene using the official progression styled dialogues for mine. I'd imagine it's the same basic idea where it matters where you place it and maybe if there's already a sound going on in the same section. Try adding it after a semi colon and maybe it might work. I know in the official if you tried playing a sound before the first dialogue started it wouldn't work. It's the best I can offer ya, I don't wanna learn how one script works just to relearn the script I'm using. Hope you understand and best of luck.
Thanks for the feedback. I was able to insert the sound, but the frequency of the sound wasn't what I wanted. I later did what I thought would change it, but it didn't work. So let me ask, if you can answer, does the third number in <command:blah_blah:blah blah|100|100|18> represent the frequency or is it another factor?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Also, how do I add new messages to the phone, make them avalible only in certain locations and times and link them to events? I've been trying to deconstruct excisting messages to make new ones, but I can make sense of them. I can also see that there is some work that also needs to be put into RPGM too, not just with scripts. There is also different numbers in the end of the messages, for example "...Can you make it?|182|622>". I have figured out that the last number is a Switch in the game, but the first number is a little tricky. I'm thinking it might be the time it takes for the switch to activated, but I'm not sure. If anyone had the knowledge, time and sanity to guide me through the proccess, I would be very thankful!

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. I was able to insert the sound, but the frequency of the sound wasn't what I wanted. I later did what I thought would change it, but it didn't work. So let me ask, if you can answer, does the third number in <command:blah_blah:blah blah|100|100|18> represent the frequency or is it another factor?
Ok so the numbers go like this: blah|volume|frequency|Image to play sound on. Volume can only go as high as 100 to my knowledge. Frequency is the higher the number the higher the pitch (but I feel you already knew that) with a near infinite number I think, honestly I've never tried. Attached to this message is a canon pitch for each girl according to the official release. Now when it comes to the images part, as far as I know you can only do it on one image, but it'll repeat anytime that image pops up in the loop. Make sure to look at the images to make sure the sound fits with the action. I'll get to your post underneath that later so I can figure out the answer to that. Its late, I hope you understand. Til then!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Also, how do I add new messages to the phone, make them avalible only in certain locations and times and link them to events? I've been trying to deconstruct excisting messages to make new ones, but I can make sense of them. I can also see that there is some work that also needs to be put into RPGM too, not just with scripts. There is also different numbers in the end of the messages, for example "...Can you make it?|182|622>". I have figured out that the last number is a Switch in the game, but the first number is a little tricky. I'm thinking it might be the time it takes for the switch to activated, but I'm not sure. If anyone had the knowledge, time and sanity to guide me through the proccess, I would be very thankful!
Ok so I couldn't get it out of my mind so I figured I'd make a document explaining how to make and\or edit text messages. Hope this helps you and anyone else interested. I MUST STRESS, THIS GUIDE IS FOR THE MOD VERSION OF THE TEXTS. THE OFFICIAL VERSION IS DIFFERENT!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay! Cycle Post! karen-atlee-double-tf (1).png
Started an edit of Bison's Mrs Jennings X Ms Taylor Double TF scene! Originally I was trying to make two versions of it, the Power Girl X Terra version seen here and a Starfire X Raven version, and I was going to ask which version you guys would like better. But Starfire's hair was fucking annoying to edit and I just gave up on it, maybe I'll try it again later. Tried my best for Terra's hair, eventually I thought making it as big as Power Girl's was good enough for the scene. Anyways how do you guys like this? Is it okay? I'm doing my best to find and edit scenes made for the mod to use for Cycle since I don't want to overwork Bison.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Personally i like the design and i can´t critize anything. but i have one question: in cycle will we play as an fixed char or will we be just a person and can decide what path we wanna go`? i like the bad path in urban demons and asking this to know what to expect.

DabbyDan

Feb 1, 2018
Sup guys. New in the thread and I have couple of questions:
1. Is the 5.2 last version?
2. Do I have an opportunity to skip the official story to the end (or there is no official story)? (ended up the official game right now)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Personally i like the design and i can´t critize anything. but i have one question: in cycle will we play as an fixed char or will we be just a person and can decide what path we wanna go`? i like the bad path in urban demons and asking this to know what to expect.
Fixed character, closest thing to alternate paths are the side quests, but Xander's personality is pretty much set

Sup guys. New in the thread and I have couple of questions:
1. Is the 5.2 last version?
2. Do I have an opportunity to skip the official story to the end (or there is no official story)? (ended up the official game right now)
1) Yes
2) No, no

I like it
Thank you (and F9Zoney) for actually replying in some fashion other than everyone else that didn't listen

Cum images for the Power Girl X Terra scene are now done by the way

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You know what, we are on scene 61 now (maybe 64 by the end of the day) and only 23 of them have dialogue, and all 23 of them are re-colored scenes that only need minor dialogue changes from their original UB counterparts....
So yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and make dialogue for at least all the scenes that will be in the demo.... sorry for my laziness...

EDIT: Just checked... only 10 of the scenes with dialogue would actually be used in the demo... sorry again...

EDIT 2: Got a quick question, in case I decide to do dialogue early for demo characters that don't have scenes done yet. For characters that are silent (example being Haydee) but are still main characters, should I make their dialogue like non-main characters where it's just the first encounter and revisit dialogue or should I try to add more lines to it?

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
well if a character is silent i think thoughts would be possible. just so we as a player understand the dynamic.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
so stupid question do i need the main game, or cani play this as a stand alone, and if i can play this as a stand alone is there going to be content that is not avaible in the mod but is in the main game?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes