Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Since both this and the original game have the tag "Completed", does that mean this mod has the endings too? I searched around the thread a bit, but couldn't fine a distinct answer. Did this receive the endings from the completed game then? Mainly asking so I don't waste the time with the original game again (played it like half a dozen times already), since the "finished" A Zombie's Life was a disappointment and I'd rather not have a repeat of Nergal's "finished" worked. Also, would it be possible by any chance to get a non-mega download link, as downloading from mega crashes my browser every time, no matter which browser it is. Thanks

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

I don't fit all the criteria listed here that is needed to make a thread, nor do I believe I can turn a general discussion thread into a proper game thread for Cycle. And I still need to ask for someone to make the thread when Cycle is released? What's the point of doing a thread right now then? I'm just gonna keep posting here or on tumblr or on my profile for the time being. If you guys have a problem then just ignore the posts or just ignore the thread. Or just let the thread die. I might prefer that.
If you should have at least one demo to publish the other post or can you ask in the general discussion thread or don't know which one?Or do what comes out of the shit :V

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
See, you make it sound so common knowledge and I can't speak for chilly, but this is the first forum I've ever been on. I had no idea there was even a "post thread" button anywhere. I just figured some admin or moderator just popped these things from nowhere like a fairy godmother or father if you begged them for it and we just didn't know anyone who fit that bill.
I don't know if you are talking to me but if so. Nor am I going to start doing the things that others should do if they do not do it because I have to ask a Chilly where he will continue to upload things from the other game c:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
CarnageFamily.png

I feel no motivation to do anything other than sprite work at the current moment due to personal matters, and while doing the editing for these sprites I turned into a perfectionist for no known reason. I still wanted to keep in line with what I had been previously doing so I decided to do sheets for characters found in New York and Gotham since I was doing map work for them previous as they are demo locations. However these are for post demo visits.
Regardless here we have the Carnage family. On top we have Cletus, both with and without the symbiote on, with his civilian appearance being based on the outfit he was wearing when . Then we have his “sons” Doppelganger and the Malcolm McBride version of Carrion.
On the bottom we have his “wife” Shriek and their “daughter” the Demagoblin. I already explained that the game’s dimensional quakes affect reality explaining how characters that are dead or from alternate universe can appear which is the in-game explanation for how both Shriek and a female Demagoblin can exist at the same time. Real life explanation is that I noticed that this section had mostly male bosses and felt we needed to even it out a bit, we just got lucky that Marvel decided to make Demo into Dema during Absolute Carnage.
I’m going to continue working on sprites, mostly bosses, next is likely to be Loki (both male and female).

Reactions: raziel121z

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Idk, maybe you were asking chilly about Cycle or something. Didn't want to butt in on a conversion not including me, ya know. The scenes are going good for the most part. I haven't been able to do much because of my family's issues and me re-going to the gym relatively recently, so its a slow but steady process.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Fuck! I realized a mistake I was doing. I was going to put Shota Starbucks in Metropolis but remembered Sweet Justice from DC Superhero Girls is supposed to be there too. Is it fine to have two shops in the city or should I more SSB into Gotham or New York since I want you to be able to find it early?

Last edited:

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Fuck! I realized a mistake I was doing. I was going to put Shota Starbucks in Metropolis but remembered Sweet Justice from DC Superhero Girls is supposed to be there too. It's fine to have two shops in the city or should I more SSB into Gotham or New York since I want you to be able to find it early?
Honestly, I dunno. I have no idea how shops and whatnot were going to be distributed. I don't think there should be any problem with having two shops in one place, and I've played some games where all the traders are centralized in a single market area. But spreading things out so you have more to do in each place is a good method too, so...

I guess it depends on what Gotham and other places already does or doesn't have. If they already have their own activities then putting it in Metropolis should be fine, but if they're lean on side jobs or distractions then moving it would probably be better.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Fuck! I realized a mistake I was doing. I was going to put Shota Starbucks in Metropolis but remembered Sweet Justice from DC Superhero Girls is supposed to be there too. It's fine to have two shops in the city or should I more SSB into Gotham or New York since I want you to be able to find it early?
Have them both in Mertropolis just with shota starbucks being smaller and maybe some flavor dialogue in the two stores about them trying to compete with Sweet Justice and overtake them.

Reactions: Red Sand

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Idk, maybe you were asking chilly about Cycle or something. Didn't want to butt in on a conversion not including me, ya know. The scenes are going good for the most part. I haven't been able to do much because of my family's issues and me re-going to the gym relatively recently, so its a slow but steady process.
Well, good for you for going to the gym, and I''m sorry about your family's issues (whatever they might be). I hope it gets better for you. I also hope you don't mind me asking you to remind me what scene you are working on now.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
if it's going to be like a unique shop you should only probably have one around(it really depends)
if you wanted to be found early on too recommend the Second City (first is fine too)
that the protagonist is most likely going to go into next. the reason why I recommend the Second City because after getting to know things a little bit better they would see the potential in such a place or whatever (they will see some form of value in it)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes