Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you think I'm not gonna make the instrumental of Careless Whisper the background music for scenes in Cycle then you are crazy

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*Organizing some coding, gets to Haydee's scene scripting*
*Remembers that I wanted Haydee to be a summon too*
*Puts her scene with the other summons despite them being true main characters while she's just a glorified Easter Egg just to keep things simple and consistent*
3n6o4v.jpg

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I wanted to make a joke about easter eggs, bunnies, and segue into something about Haydee buns, but it became a labored and convoluted pun that I gave up on. So yeah.

Butt joke.

• Haha
Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I realized that Pa Ken has to stay dead in Cycle cause we don't cuck here boys
I could only find one other R34 image of DCAU Martha 1553901 - DC DCAU Martha_Kent Superman Superman__The_Animated_Series Superman_(series) r_ex.jpg to use as a reference pic but luckily there is already a scene in a similar pose with another civilian that we can just use for her scene
Also keeping this screen shot here so I can save it on my laptop to use for colors when making the scene tomorrow Screenshot_20200729-010926_YouTube.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My apologies but I will need to do a short spam of the thread to make sure this post I have laid out will be on the top of the next page. I will post Cycle updates in each spam post.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have also completed Sweet Justice to the best of my ability, I may add the Superhero Girls hideout to it as well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Again I ask for your assistance, as I asked back here I want to know which of these scenes created specifically for the mod should be used and edited as scenes for characters in Cycle. Several more scenes were made since then so I be will post everything, yes everything. I will not be posting any of the newer scenes made for Cycle here though, but feel free to made a suggestion if you see something from the old post that you feel would fit. I'll be posting all the gifs in a spoiler to keep things a bit more organized than last time, I'll also be posting the Cycle versions of said scenes when adaptable. I'll separated them into two categories, scenes that have been used (with the amount of times they've been used in parentheses) and those that haven't been used. I won't be posted every version of a scene that is being re-used (example being the cafe women that were originally meant to be for Cycle, you guys already know all 4 versions have Cycle versions so I'll just post one gif to represent them all). I'll also be posting a list of characters here as well, only character's that will be in the demo however, instead of a list of every single planned character like last time, again, just to keep things more simple. THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS FOR!! I will not be listing characters that have their set amount of scenes already completed (like Harley does, and Ivy is currently being worked on). If a character does have some scenes done at the moment I will be listed how many that have in parentheses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fed
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes