Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Again I ask for your assistance, as I asked back here I want to know which of these scenes created specifically for the mod should be used and edited as scenes for characters in Cycle. Several more scenes were made since then so I be will post everything, yes everything. I will not be posting any of the newer scenes made for Cycle here though, but feel free to made a suggestion if you see something from the old post that you feel would fit. I'll be posting all the gifs in a spoiler to keep things a bit more organized than last time, I'll also be posting the Cycle versions of said scenes when adaptable. I'll separated them into two categories, scenes that have been used (with the amount of times they've been used in parentheses) and those that haven't been used. I won't be posted every version of a scene that is being re-used (example being the cafe women that were originally meant to be for Cycle, you guys already know all 4 versions have Cycle versions so I'll just post one gif to represent them all). I'll also be posting a list of characters here as well, only character's that will be in the demo however, instead of a list of every single planned character like last time, again, just to keep things more simple. I will not be listing characters that have their set amount of scenes already completed (like Harley does, and Ivy is currently being worked on). If a character does have some scenes done at the moment I will be listed how many that have in parentheses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Jennings glass window one. I say do that with either Black Cat or Spider-Woman. The one with chica and the other chick something with raven and another character. The first one in gross minds row Vixen and Black Canary.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The Jennings glass window one. I say do that with either Black Cat or Spider-Woman. The one with chica and the other chick something with raven and another character. The first one in gross minds row Vixen and Black Canary.
I do not make suggestions because you do not accept them but I would like to see the latest gif of Unused:
LoveUrban / BisonBison:

this :V View attachment 752778
I wanted suggestions for the characters listed in the spoilers!!

• Angry
Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's the finished Old Lady Harley scene, the site I regularly use to make gifs is down at the moment so sorry that this one is a bit off Licking Grand Harley's Pussy.gif

EDIT: By the way, now I only post gifs if the scenes cum portions are also completed

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I wanted suggestions for the characters listed in the spoilers!!
oh. In that case for Catwoman I would say the jennings window scene it would work fairly well. For Katana Kimberly scenes they positions work better. For Alice the Vampire brothel scene. For the detective the Deathclaw scene. For officer jane the Vickey scenes. For powergirl.... Neala scenes I think. For supergirl I'm not actually sure. For Terra the scene with the mouse chick maybe? Super-Sister... the only one I can think of is from Arthur so i got no clue. Silver Banshee I would use Lisa scenes I think. For Livewire maybe some Kaylee scenes? Brainy barker? Reverse one of the dog scenes? I don't know.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did... I not explain myself correctly? What Lisa scenes are in that post? What Kaylee scenes are in that post? This is for Cycle, not the mod! The mod is dead! I'm not using art from the official release of Urban Demons! Are you crazy!? The post is asking for suggestions, using the scenes in the post, using the characters in the post! And the suggestions that could match aren't specific even either! I can't deal with this right now, I can't handle it. Why do I even ask for help on here sometimes? I should stick to messaging the people I trust.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Did... I not explain myself correctly? What Lisa scenes are in that post? What Kaylee scenes are in that post? This is for Cycle, not the mod! The mod is dead! I'm not using art from the official release of Urban Demons! Are you crazy!? The post is asking for suggestions, using the scenes in the post, using the characters in the post! And the suggestions that could match aren't specific even either! I can't deal with this right now, I can't handle it. Why do I even ask for help on here sometimes? I should stick to messaging the people I trust.

oh. my bad. Sorry just the scenes that you had available and the characters you listed I couldn't really think of a way to match them up. The stuff that was available just didnt seem to work. So I just went with the first thing to come to mind. Sorry.

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
hey does anyone have a good path save that's just before you beat the final boss they can share?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
You aren't helping tbh. He wanted you to apply a set of characters to that gif you suggested. He's already stressed out so dont say shit like this!

He was hoping for some inspiration because sometimes people enter a rut where they've been at something for so long their brain struggles to come up with something new or interesting.
And what do you want me to do, give him a coffee and pampering?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, after looking through my messages I get it... people really don't understand what I'm asking... I don't understand how but forget, just fucking forget, I'm done for now, good bye for now

• Sad
Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's so simple, I have a list of characters and a list of scenes. All I'm asking is if you have any suggestions for versions of those scenes using any of the characters from that list. I'm not asking for what other characters to add. I'm not asking for scenes from Urban Demons to use. I'm not asking to cut any characters or to cut any scenes! Why is this so hard to understand!?

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
It's so simple, I have a list of characters and a list of scenes. All I'm asking is if you have any suggestions for versions of those scenes using any of the characters from that list. I'm not asking for what other characters to add. I'm not asking for scenes from Urban Demons to use. I'm not asking to cut any characters or to cut any scenes! Why is this so hard to understand!?
Because this is the thread for an urban demons mod so it's the first thing on peoples mind? Also that all the scenes in the spoilers were urban demons mod scenes so people just wind up leaning that way. It's not what you want but people are oblivious. Including me. Definitely including me.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes