Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
We really need a new thread for your new game, ChillyScholar

Not really ordering you to do it since we all don't know how to create a new thread. I am just saying and pretty much pleading to anyone capable to creating a new thread.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
We really need a new thread for your new game, ChillyScholar

Not really ordering you to do it since we all don't know how to create a new thread. I am just saying and pretty much pleading to anyone capable to creating a new thread.
I was about to be mad, but you acknowledged that I can't make one myself so we're good

Reactions: BackRunner

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Hey everyone, just a reminder...

DON'T BE A DICK.

Nothing constructive to say? Don't say it!

Criticizing the modder who is ALSO using this thread to discuss the other game he's working on, which will have some shared assets?

DON'T!

Seriously. It is so much easier NOT to say anything. I say nothing ALL THE TIME.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Hey everyone, just a reminder...

DON'T BE A DICK.

Nothing constructive to say? Don't say it!

Criticizing the modder who is ALSO using this thread to discuss the other game he's working on, which will have some shared assets?

DON'T!

Seriously. It is so much easier NOT to say anything. I say nothing ALL THE TIME.
Basically this. I wanted to say it myself, but was genuinely having trouble finding a way to NOT be a dick when asking others to do the same. And being a dick while telling others not to is a great way to ruin your position and kill your credibility. :unsure:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Basically this. I wanted to say it myself, but was genuinely having trouble finding a way to NOT be a dick when asking others to do the same. And being a dick while telling others not to is a great way to ruin your position and kill your credibility. :unsure:
To say nothing let's that person win. Watching a crime occur but doing nothing about it makes you an accomplice. The only way for evil to win is for good men to do nothing. I'm not judging, just wanted to get something off my chest. Take this however you want. Honestly, I'm starting to think that maybe chilly should have deleted this thread. It's gone to hell in a hand basket. Everyday its dealing with stuff we hate like pregnancy questions, someone shitting on us for something, asking the same question for the millionth time, or just people not helping us when we ask for it. How about instead of just being quiet or confused, you ask for clarification. We aren't english majors, sometimes the message in our heads gets mistranslated in word form. By being quiet or saying something that you think is the answer makes us feel like "what's the point? I work hard to give them something, but they cant be bothered to help me?" That's all. Delete this message if you want. Consider this message "trolling" or "being a dick." I dont care. I'm not afraid to call someone out even if it makes me look bad.

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
So currently I can't get the chillies anymore at the start of the game? Anyone else run into this issue? They don't appear in my inventory at all when i get them

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I just found something interesting. I looked through the Script Editor and I found "Nergals Advanced Scene Player". There I found the different sound effects in teh scenes and found an empty part named "RND_MOAN_SOUND", I tried typing in different moan sound effects, just like the other sound effects, but it didn't work. No moaning in the scenes. I wonder how this really works, but I'm too small brained to understand everything in teh script and trying to figure out what I have to do to make it work. Maybe anyone with more knowledge of coding could look into it and figure it out? Then we could all get a version with moaning like the main game. This is no request of any sort, just some ideas that alone I can't figure out.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Back in Nergal’s original version of this game (pre-0.8.x) he used an event to run things, basically by advancing the images frame by frame through the event itself.

This wound up being choppy and bogged the scenes down tremendously, as well as inflating file size and increased lag.

The Script in question most likely was used to call upon one of a set of predetermined sounds in that event. With no event, the script doesn’t run. At least, that’s how I figure it.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I took a look and Xalenda is mostly right. What it stands for is "Random Moan Sounds." The idea was that depending on the scene it would load a certain "Random Sound." The problem with it is there is no way in the script to initiate it. If you apply too many variables it just ends up being confused and does nothing as it thinks there is an error and skips it if its not super important to running the game. That and also its tried to a specific variable that does nothing now. You can't get rid of a script easily, so he left it there and made a new version lower down that actually works. That's my take on it, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ahnijcfv

Jul 13, 2017
Can
This mod have some scenes that only happens if you make a pay me on account on the game ???
I'm playing on a Android emulator and I can't type nothing that requires a keyboard.
( If there was a implemented keyboard like the one we write our name at the start it would work )
Can you please tell me the name of the android emulator? Thx.

ahnijcfv

Jul 13, 2017
It's because i want to play this mod so bad but i can't cause i don't have a pc and that stuff... I can only play on my phone.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
It's because i want to play this mod so bad but i can't cause i don't have a pc and that stuff... I can only play on my phone.
It's called joiplay, you can enter the discord server for more info on how to use it and how to fix bugs if something doesn't work

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok, I need some help if anyone can. I started my halloween costumes back up and the lucky girl is Sydney as a werewolf. I went for a kinda teen wolf aesthetic but its missing one thing: wolf ears. I have no idea how to draw them, so if someone could help me out by adding some, that would be mucho appreciato. Either way, enjoy :) Sydney-halloween-2.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ok, I need some help if anyone can. I started my halloween costumes back up and the lucky girl is Sydney as a werewolf. I went for a kinda teen wolf aesthetic but its missing one thing: wolf ears. I have no idea how to draw them, so if someone could help me out by adding some, that would be mucho appreciato. Either way, enjoy :) View attachment 760819
Maybe try shortening the ears from Kaylee's cow bust?

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Hi I hope someone with more technical knowledge of UD can answer me a question

What is can_progress?

More specifically I know that can_progress?(8) reference a Actor ID 8, but I don't know what can_progress actually check for or do.

Thanks

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes