Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:
30 scenes still don't have dialogue, with 15 being for the demo, and that makes me feel bad
But 43 scenes do have dialogue, with 24 being for the demo, and that makes me feel less bad
And 3 scenes have dialogue done ahead of time

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made another scene, this time it's for Satin Satan, a boss for the demo. It's an edit of the Princess Sibella scene you guys have seen before but I felt like it would fit Sabrina as well. Just be happy it's not another edit of the other ride scene that already has 11 versions of it. Red chair is from the gala where you fight her, black chair is for when you visit her at The Raft.

Satin Satan Ride.gif Satin Satan Ride Raft Version.gif

Reactions: Red Sand

threehurl

Mar 14, 2020
Nvm, found the solution from this thread. You gotta find Undyne in Incedus before you talk to the minotaur lady.

My game freezes when I enter the Undyne fight (after getting the minotaur milk in the otherworld).
It freezes right after the dialogue. The music keeps playing and all the stuff in the background keeps moving, but I can't move my character or do anything.
Is there a fix for this?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
AllSprites9.jpg

Cycle Post:
I just wanted to post another sprite showcase. I had to black out some of the bigger secret characters that haven’t had their sprites shown yet, though there are still some characters here that haven’t had their sprites shown either. According to RPG Maker there are 552 characters in this screenshot, and I still got several more to go. The first three sprites on the bottom line are just placeholder sprites, while the other three are characters that I’m still unsure about actually adding in game, I’ve posted their sprites here before. Mercy Graves is the one behind the top right black blob, in between Puzzler and Lex Luthor. A Snorlax girl is the one in front of Lex that has her face covered up because of the blob. Punchline is behind Ridley, the paralysis demon is behind the T-Rex. FemSeid is to the left of Terraxia being covered by the center-most blob. The ones to the left of the top right blob, behind the Female Titan, and to the left of the bottom left blob are all characters that I haven’t revealed yet. I wonder who can name/guess all the characters that are here. Hmmm....

Reactions: L0R3M and Red Sand

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Its done. Its finally done. All the frames are done. Finally all the frames are done. Thanks to Bisonbison for doing everything except making it transparent. I did very little this time I'm sad to say, but nonetheless it came out awesomely. Unfortunately I still don't have my own wifi so I can't make a gif of it all, but I'm pretty sure I posted the first frame already, so here is the final frame of the cum scene instead. Enjoy :)
mom-amos-duo-bj-cum (137).png
Link for the images:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Its done. Its finally done. All the frames are done. Finally all the frames are done. Thanks to Bisonbison for doing everything except making it transparent. I did very little this time I'm sad to say, but nonetheless it came out awesomely. Unfortunately I still don't have my own wifi so I can't make a gif of it all, but I'm pretty sure I posted the first frame already, so here is the final frame of the cum scene instead. Enjoy :)
View attachment 773859
Link for the images:
Guess it's time for me to go update the Mom/Lisa version, should we make a Ms Amos/Sarah version for the cafe?

Reactions: crazybeaver

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you want? If you do, mind making it transparent if possible?
Doing the Lisa one, PaintToolSai doesn't like transparent JPGs so I have to open your new pics in paint first then copy them over so it'll take some time. I'm saving it all as PNGs to avoid issues in the future, sorry for any extra while blobs in the pics :(

mom-lisa-duo-bj (1).png

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Everyone's got an enormous ass my friend. Idk if this'll work with your editing program, but I found if you save as a png but add the .jpg to it, it'll save as a transparent jpeg.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You could just save them as jpegs, all it does is make the background white which I can just magic wand it to transparent. Either way works, so do what feels better for you.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright I finished the updated scene. Just download it from . To install you just delete the old mom-lisa-duo-bj and mom-lisa-duo-bj-cum folders from Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.2\Graphics\Scenes and move the new ones from the .rar there. Do the same for the previous updated scene that King has posted as well.

Here's some gifs of both scenes as her usual Updated Mom X Ms Amos Duo BJ 1.gif Updated Mom X Ms Amos Duo BJ 2.gif Updated Mom X Lisa Duo BJ 1.gif Updated Mom X Lisa Duo BJ 2.gif (the site I use to make gifs doesn't like transparent JPGs either).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes