Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Witchblades.png ReinaSoho.png

Cycle Post:
Okay so originally I wasn’t going to post these cause they are secret characters for the game but these took so long to do and I need some sort of acknowledgment of my hard work or something.

Anyways we have Witchblades, on the top row of the first set is Masane Amaha, the Witchblade wielder in the anime, on the bottom row we have Sara Pezzini, the primary wielder in the comics (before the reboot). The second set is the Cloneblade wielder Reina Soho. I did her sprites as she is the main Cloneblade wielder seen in the anime, though I know Maria becomes the final antagonist so I may do sprites for her as well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I wonder how many male characters are on the sprite test screen, let's see...
180, 182 counting the transgender and the purple Indaver if I don't reference that one-off team
Okay, that sounds good, how many all together? Hmmm...
579 not counting the 3 placeholder sprites that make it 582...
...I am a stupid horny bastard

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Recently I made sprites for an L.M.D. and tested out the battle system for Cycle a bit, I realized that my idea for having you be able to battle every enemy you face in game using the L.M.D. still leads to you gaining money after winning, so I unintentionally made a way for you to easily farm money and EXP whenever you want. Whoopsies

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Wait, so you mean it'll play like... and RPG?!!! XD
I just didn't realize all battle are set to give money, I assumed I'd be given the option but really the only way to do that is to make multiple copies of each battle with minor changes and that'll probably take up too much memory

D

Deleted member 40921

Hello everyone.

I found this cool little tool that can sorta warp images to give off the illusion that they were animated. Its called Pic2Jelly,
https://f95zone.to/threads/pic2jelly-v2-9-beta-jitd.59095/

It probably wont replace full time animation software but for casual things like busts and maybe still frame scenes it can work. Take a look at my abominations-i mean works of art that i created with it. even did one of the busts of chillys character.
View attachment 20200820_183144.mp4
View attachment 20200820_180304.mp4
View attachment 20200820_172951.mp4

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I won't lie, its a cool concept but it makes me feel uneasy watching things move like jelly when nothing else is moving. Its like I'm waiting for Mrs. Jennings to melt down and come back as a slime girl. The worst one is Amos' where her tits jiggle but the water doesn't.

Oh! Please don't take offense to my words, I commend you on a nice job making them! Nice job! :D

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes