Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
D

Deleted member 40921

I won't lie, its a cool concept but it makes me feel uneasy watching things move like jelly when nothing else is moving. Its like I'm waiting for Mrs. Jennings to melt down and come back as a slime girl. The worst one is Amos' where her tits jiggle but the water doesn't.

Oh! Please don't take offense to my words, I commend you on a nice job making them! Nice job! :D
Oh I completely understand what you mean. that's why I said it's not gonna replace any animation tool any time soon. It's just a fun little thing I found on this site and wanted to share.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

baphometx

Oct 8, 2016
Alright I finished the updated scene. Just download it from . To install you just delete the old mom-lisa-duo-bj and mom-lisa-duo-bj-cum folders from Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.2\Graphics\Scenes and move the new ones from the .rar there. Do the same for the previous updated scene that King has posted as well.

Here's some gifs of both scenes as her usual View attachment 774231 View attachment 774232 View attachment 774229 View attachment 774230 (the site I use to make gifs doesn't like transparent JPGs either).
The link has been removed. Can you pls reupload it?
Thanks

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone.

I found this cool little tool that can sorta warp images to give off the illusion that they were animated. Its called Pic2Jelly,
https://f95zone.to/threads/pic2jelly-v2-9-beta-jitd.59095/

It probably wont replace full time animation software but for casual things like busts and maybe still frame scenes it can work. Take a look at my abominations-i mean works of art that i created with it. even did one of the busts of chillys character.
Got the file for that middle pic? Haven't seen that one before.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My quarantine is finally over so I go back to work today, so expect slower posts from me regarding Cycle (when I do decide to post on here as well as Tumblr...)

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:
I still need help deciding where to put Shota Starbucks in game. I am adamant on NOT having it be in Metropolis. My idea is either in the small hub area next to Harley's apartment building or in one of the buildings in the entrance area of Gotham. SSB will have the Cycle versions of the cafe customer ride scenes and sell you drinks to refill MP/SP in and out of battle, just basic early game stuff.

I think I might do some more map work later rather than continuing sprites, probably the shops for each area if I can think of ones that would have a unique shop (like how I did Sweet Justice for Metropolis and will have the restuarant where Leslie from Unnatural works at for St. Canard).

I still need to know how many saveable/fuckable civilians should be in each area, still leaning on 3 (with exceptions for New York and Gotham, due to them being revisited multiple times, and Metropolis and Hell, due to the large size of both areas). I'm also thinking that maybe each civilian scene should just be a recolor/edit of a pre-existing scene, with exceptions for special/unique scenes (so like Deku's Mom would have a unique scene while nameless background character is just a recolor).
"But Chilly, Martha Kent would be a special/unique civilian and you said her scene is a recolor!!"
How about you shut up?

Also thinking of shortening the potential demo (whenever that releases) back to being just New York and Gotham for ease, with Metropolis having it's own solo update later now.

That's about it for now, Chilly out

Last edited:

Cheenis

Sep 21, 2016
If the store will mostly sell basic early game stuff wouldnt it be best to put in the first city/hub area you get to explore?

Also 3 civilians per area sounds more than enough

Senazxc

Feb 13, 2018
Hi! I can't seem to progress with Sydney. I'm stuck at masturbating while she's under the computer table and that just it. Somebody know what to do next? Thanks in advance

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
LeagueOfVillains.png LeagueOfVillainesses.png $Nomu.png

Cycle Post because these sprites took way to long to complete
We got the League of Villains now (well some of these are just other My Hero villains but whatever).
In the first sprite set we have Number 6 (Normal and Overclocked) from My Hero: Vigilantes, Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice, Kurogiri, Spinner, and Mr. Compress (who is totally not a female sprite without breasts that was totally not done because I was tired).
Second set with have Tamao Oguro, not a villain but makes sense to have her here with Kuin Hachisuka using her form from My Hero: Vigilantes, Toga, and Woman the female Nomu (whose a little too short, let’s just say she’s not fully regenerated yet).
And then we got the Nomu from the U.S.J. Arc.
I'll do a few more of the villains at another time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi! I can't seem to progress with Sydney. I'm stuck at masturbating while she's under the computer table and that just it. Somebody know what to do next? Thanks in advance
Interact behind the computer to notice her first before going to jerk off

hey chilly how to get number of neala and treesome nurse kim and ms amos
1) You get it as soon as you meet her, they never mention how, you just have it
B) It's an ending, beat the game

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Why are people saying that the mod is "dead" when the tag says "completed" ? Are they the same thing or what?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes