Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
It took me two days, but here you go. I still can't do hair and its been awhile and other excuses. I'm not feeling good mentally so I'm gonna stop and do some more tomorrow. The other pic gave me anxiety, so I decided to show it. Don't take it as racist please, but black and blonde just looks so bizarre. Enjoy or whatever...
View attachment 797230
View attachment 797231
Your work continues to amaze, my friend. Please don't be too hard on yourself, you're doing awesome!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
hey man nice one love your art storm is my favorite
Wait, I'm confused, is that a compliment to me, chilly, or both? My guess is chilly since he makes everything I do better...
Your work continues to amaze, my friend. Please don't be too hard on yourself, you're doing awesome!
There's no need to exaggerate, I know my art is mediocre at best and that's with references to look at...

blacksage

May 28, 2017
It took me two days, but here you go. I still can't do hair and its been awhile and other excuses. I'm not feeling good mentally so I'm gonna stop and do some more tomorrow. The other pic gave me anxiety, so I decided to show it. Don't take it as racist please, but black and blonde just looks so bizarre. Enjoy or whatever...
View attachment 797230
View attachment 797231
dude, it looks really cool :D, and IMO, I don´t see anything bad at all to do that, personally, I really like the change too!

Reactions: CrimsonINC

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Is there a way to download the latest version of the mod if you only have a free account on mega.nz? It's 2.2 gigs and that's well over my daily DL limit.

Reactions: Hulkevelito

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
There's no need to exaggerate, I know my art is mediocre at best and that's with references to look at...
Belmont, my friend, I understand it is difficult to see anything but the imperfections in one's own work. When you look at it, all you see is what isn't good enough for your own standards, but this is mental trickery; you are holding yourself to a higher standard than you would anyone else. You are a great artist and a fantastic content creator, and I am confident that both the mod and the thread is better for your contributions.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Naw, it's not standards, I just know I suck without any help. Takes me five to six hours to figure out how anything should look, five more to get a decent version of it. Take this however you will, but I dont see the world through rose tinted glasses. If chilly or bison or anyone made something bad I'd tell them. With enough hitting my head against a wall, I may be able to make something better and every dog has his day. When I make something good, I acknowledge it for what it is; a stroke of good luck and not real skill. Plus a majority of the thread just think my work is chilly's and hes being nice to me out of pity. If you go back to the official UD thread you'd find I started the modding craze with chilly coming afterwards, but chilly is the only one remembered, so I have doubts about the other part of your post no offense. Thanks for the kind words though.

Last edited:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Is there a way to download the latest version of the mod if you only have a free account on mega.nz? It's 2.2 gigs and that's well over my daily DL limit.
I use the downloadable mega app on my Windows, which continues the download after my limit is up. Even though yours might not be enough for the download straight, that should allow U to eventually do it

Reactions: JohnJacobs

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
or use a VPN extension depending of the browser you are using to download at free will lol!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:

Decided to go fuck it and will be making sprites of the super hero outfits for the rest of the UA boys, because having them just be in their school uniforms while having all the girls and 5 of the other boys with their super hero outfits was bothering me. I'll also be making sprites for Aizawa (because why didn't I do so in the first place?), Hatsume (because, as I've said before, she'll essentially be a shop keeper), and Ryukyu (because there is a scene I have planned that could easily be recolored to be her, though the base scene is for Hell so don't except to see both versions of that for a long time, Ryuko's version likely wouldn't even be available in whatever build Musutafu comes in.) I need another character to fill that sheet though, any ideas? It's gotta be a minor cameo though, nobody too big/important. I'll also have to change up the formation of the Musutafu portion of the actors database. This will all be done later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

EDIT: I remembered I wanted a Habuko cameo for Froppy's route so she'll likely be the one to fill the sheet

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

DEADBOT1000

Sep 4, 2020
every time I try to download V5.2 mega crashes. It happens both on chrome and on explore. I have manged to download other games through mega it seems to only be happening with this game! Any suggestions or support?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes