Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I am so sick of looking at my ceiling cuz I can't focus on making images! Maybe I should tell you guys about my mod to pass the time. Who knows? Maybe it'll make me feel better. Just a disclaimer: anybody is free to take anything from what I'm about to tell you, but it doesn't mean this'll ever be published. Ok? Well let's start at the beginning: it's a sequel\remake of UD. The intro is you (Peter) choosing who you are going to fuck next. Its assumed you got all the women to max; 10 hearts or 5 progression. After the sex you end up getting killed where you meet an entity, name pending, who tells you that you've been used by another entity known as Destiny. They have used you to entrap the souls of the women you've... romanced, allowing you to have your fun until you were not needed anymore. "He" promises you the ability to destroy the shackles Destiny has placed on you and the power to forge your own path, allowing you to do things your weren't before. Be careful however, free from Destiny's shackles also makes you free from its protection. During your "adventures" don't forget about your new partner. After all, you need to keep your end of the bargain.

That's my little story synopsis, if you want me to tell you more or you have any questions feel free to comment and I'll get back to you...eventually.
I really like that synopsis. Congratulations on the initiative.
Are you planning to include the girls from chilly's mod, like Ms Taylor, Pegah, Grandma and the monstergirls from the Otherworld?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You mean ignore the stupid questions and continue to do what I want? I'll answer the questions and give more details as long as people understand this mod will NEVER be published. Once that stops being an understood and people want to have my mod then I'll cut off those people and continue to work on it in secret. Right now I'm just passing the time until my head stops hurting.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well you'll get temporary powers when saving the women that go with the theme of the nightmare or dream. Aside from that I haven't decided. Maybe is my answer.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
You mean ignore the stupid questions and continue to do what I want? I'll answer the questions and give more details as long as people understand this mod will NEVER be published. Once that stops being an understood and people want to have my mod then I'll cut off those people and continue to work on it in secret. Right now I'm just passing the time until my head stops hurting.
Nah more like the constant questions on what you're doing and nitpicking at small details and people giving their own ideas and etc, etc.... Moving on though if I'm understanding you correctly your making it for yourself and don't intend to share it but have no issue sharing details of what your making. Which might inspire people to make their own mods... Unless I'm totally off. My social skills in the reading intent are rather lacking.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Nah more like the constant questions on what you're doing and nitpicking at small details and people giving their own ideas and etc, etc.... Moving on though if I'm understanding you correctly your making it for yourself and don't intend to share it but have no issue sharing details of what your making. Which might inspire people to make their own mods... Unless I'm totally off. My social skills in the reading intent are rather lacking.
If you're asking why I wanted to make my own mod, then its just because I enjoyed the concept ever since it was the first version of UxL (Urban xLife). It was so fun and unique (in my opinion anyways) that I followed it down the rabbit hole. My main problem was with Nergal's comment of "making all the scenes with all the women would be too much trouble." The point of the game is that you have all the power, so why are the women only obligated to set scenes? So I decided to make my ideal mod where that is possible, even if it doesn't turn out good idc. Honestly its a passion, so if someone wants to get into modding, make sure its something you love and never change your ideals. There's taking suggestions and pandering to the fanbase, I am happy to hear a suggestion, but that doesn't mean it'll happen. Once you lose the passion and you make it all about getting money, then it stops being fun or good in my opinion. Oh, and you can take my ideas, but know it would be a copyright disaster, thus why I'll never post it.
But King, you forget, MS TAYLOR IS AN OG
Objection!.jpg
She was never a thing until the school was remade following Jenning's new progression style and she never got any art, not even a bust. You could easily remove Taylor and change nothing since all she really does is allow you to blackmail Jennings.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 811994
She was never a thing until the school was remade following Jenning's new progression style and she never got any art, not even a bust. You could easily remove Taylor and change nothing since all she really does is allow you to blackmail Jennings.
SoJ_Hold_it!.png

Ms Taylor did exist before Mrs Jennings' new progression, all the new progression did was expand her already minor role in the story! And removing her now would cause Mrs Jennings' progress to be inaccessible if one isn't knowledgeable on using RPG Maker to edit the game. I will agree that she had nothing else to work with and that the mod is expanding her character, but wouldn't you say the same for all the other characters getting new scenes via the mod, even for the scenes that you, yourself, has created!

• Haha
Reactions: jaboney

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
If you're asking why I wanted to make my own mod, then its just because I enjoyed the concept ever since it was the first version of UxL (Urban xLife). It was so fun and unique (in my opinion anyways) that I followed it down the rabbit hole. My main problem was with Nergal's comment of "making all the scenes with all the women would be too much trouble." The point of the game is that you have all the power, so why are the women only obligated to set scenes? So I decided to make my ideal mod where that is possible, even if it doesn't turn out good idc. Honestly its a passion, so if someone wants to get into modding, make sure its something you love and never change your ideals. There's taking suggestions and pandering to the fanbase, I am happy to hear a suggestion, but that doesn't mean it'll happen. Once you lose the passion and you make it all about getting money, then it stops being fun or good in my opinion. Oh, and you can take my ideas, but know it would be a copyright disaster, thus why I'll never post it.

View attachment 811994
My last question is this. When your done will you make all you new scenes available for use by others like you have been so far with the scenes you've made for chilly?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
View attachment 812047

Ms Taylor did exist before Mrs Jennings' new progression, all the new progression did was expand her already minor role in the story! And removing her now would cause Mrs Jennings' progress to be inaccessible if one isn't knowledgeable on using RPG Maker to edit the game. I will agree that she had nothing else to work with and that the mod is expanding her character, but wouldn't you say the same for all the other characters getting new scenes via the mod, even for the scenes that you, yourself, has created!
Take That!.jpg

Inside this .rar file is all the graphics and data for UD .6 coutesy of Crimson, I believe you'll find no reference to Ms Taylor or the inside of the school. That's because the inside of school existed in .8 when Nergal introduced the progression system starting with Jennings! All characters who would have scenes already had them. Sorry Chilly, this is one case you can't win my friend.
Edgeworth.gif
My last question is this. When your done will you make all you new scenes available for use by others like you have been so far with the scenes you've made for chilly?
That's what each of my scenes that I've uploaded have been, unless people really piss me off then you'll have every one I make. This doesn't have to be your last, if you want to know more I'll happily oblige. If its a stupid question then you just won't get my response.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 812092

Inside this .rar file is all the graphics and data for UD .6 coutesy of Crimson, I believe you'll find no reference to Ms Taylor or the inside of the school. That's because the inside of school existed in .8 when Nergal introduced the progression system starting with Jennings! All characters who would have scenes already had them. Sorry Chilly, this is one case you can't win my friend.
View attachment 812115

That's what each of my scenes that I've uploaded have been, unless people really piss me off then you'll have every one I make. This doesn't have to be your last, if you want to know more I'll happily oblige. If its a stupid question then you just won't get my response.
Godot_Breakdown_1.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Have this welder scene while I edit Telma's bar for Cycle. Welder Ride.gif I already made Ronnie's battle an actual battle, I was hoping that RPG Maker had a default giant enemy we could use for her battle's coding but it didn't so I used the default ogre coding instead and buffed it up a bit for her.

Also a quick question, do you guys want to fuck a generic female Providence agent from Generator Rex when that part of the game comes out? I ask because if you do then they will be the first civilian scene for that section, if not then the first scene will be this welder you find in the sewers when you and Rex's gang meet the turtles.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
quick question, do you guys want to fuck a generic female Providence agent from Generator Rex? I ask because if you do then they will be the first civilian scene for that section, if not then the first scene will be this welder you find in the sewers when you and Rex's gang meet the turtles.
Would implementing the sex scene with the female Providence agent mean the removal of the Welder scene?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes