Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Sadly, I want the full scene images that way. Just wanted to check if anyone had them on hand. Not a problem, I can edit.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
That... might be an interesting animation of the women clapping their own cheeks. I must say you are a brilliant man! I await your success!

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I've just been wanting some variety in the amount of clothing individuals are wearing in scenes. Peter is wearing his shirt in pretty much every single doggy scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:

I just made another new scene, which I need to stop doing. I need to do dialogue instead. I'm off till Friday so I'll be trying my best to finish all the dialogue for all the scenes that are currently completed (save for this new one for reasons I'll explain in a later post), regardless of if they will actually be seen during normal for the demo. I'll give an update on the scenes right now, just listing what we have currently in a spoiler, no images just a list, still want to keep some mystery here.

EDIT: Updated the list, and will continue to do so, to reflect what has since been completed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Doing boss and civilian dialogue first since they only need two lines, just finished Sibella's ride scene (she's a MC but this scene is unlocked after fighting her so it follows the same rules, for a lack of a better term)

EDIT: Satin Satan done too since they are based on the same scene
EDIT 2: Welder and Puzzler dialogue are now done as well, done together cause they are based off the same scene. I'm just gonna keep editing this post as scenes are completed to avoid spamming the thread
EDIT 3: Tatsumaki and Polar Vortex-chan are now done as well, meaning all bosses are done, I'll get back to civilians now. Also did my best to turn the park background into a snowy field for Vortex-chan. SnowyField.png
EDIT 4: Took a break, sorry about that, but I'm getting back into the swing of things. Did the dialogue for Mrs Incredibles' and Livewire's BJ, next will be the Power Girl and Terra scenes. By the way, I'm also coding these scenes into the test and memory rooms as I complete dialogue. I'll be testing them out after those two girls are done.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is there anyone that could make some generic Prison backgrounds for scenes? I need them for when you visit the female bosses in The Raft and view their scenes again.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New idea that let me figure out how to actually make Tonya/Sasquatch Detective the liaison for the Justice League and for how to incorporate my idea for the martians. First mission for Tonya will now be the martian's mission, it'll happen during normal Gotham gameplay, so technically it's the only one of Tonya's quest that is mandatory for story progression. Martian Manhunter will be impressed by the two of you during it and make you liaisons, well Tonya mostly cause Xander will be too busy fucking Miss Martian at the moment. I'll add some flavor text that suggests that Batman was already looking in to it. Then you will get missions from Tonya when visiting Gotham as per original plan. This will help me with coding as Miss Martian's scene will be the lock for having Tonya show up in the Memory Room. This also means that her scene is definitely confirmed for the demo, I'll actually go do the dialogue for that now rather than Power Girl's and Atlee's as it'll only need two lines of dialogue similar to a civilian or boss.

Also could someone suggest a Martian Manhunter enemy I could use for the mission, female if possible? Or should I stick to my idea of using a generic JL villain instead?

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry if I'm stepping on Chilly's toes with Cycle, but I was going to do a brainstorming post about what to do with the women's branches. I have Mom's all figured out and the scenes that will go with them, so I was gonna move on to what I thought was gonna be an easy one with Mrs. Jennings. The problem is... I can't think of anything aside from her lover (since all women will have that) and maybe one where you actually tell the principal on her and she gets fired, but that one is a bit...iffy to write a story about. I guess it could be an anonymous tip, but where to go with that. As for the minor ones, I could flesh out the detention story to add a couple more scenes to it. Maybe gym class could have some things, but then I'd have to design them with the gym clothes in mind. Got any ideas? I'd be happy to hear them and if more people are interested, maybe I'll do this again.

Note: If you give me a story branch, there has to be a trigger for it. Here's an example from Mom's branches, one of them is called "Mother's Duty" where the concept is following Donna's advice to "ask your mother about your erection." Peter brings up how "painful" his erection is and Mom feels like its her duty to take care of him as his mother. This can only occur if you haven't had her jerk you off yet (and yes, I already removed the automatic dialogue for testing out persuasion that leads to that scene just for this reason) as her response would be "I already showed you how to masturbate, just do that." and you wouldn't go any further than a HJ. Makes sense? A minor one could be for any real reason. One of Mom's is just fucking her in public since she never got one of those XD.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I'm excited for the progress that is being made on Cycle. I remember back when it was just an idea, a vision, and getting to follow the progress has been an amazing trip. Soon there will be a demo. A playable demo! Love it.

It's also awesome to hear about Belmont doing his thing with the different branches. Will there be any option to reset after getting "locked out" of a particular girls branch? Possibly a new game plus option? While the game isn't SUPER long, I know getting invested only to have to start over because of a mistake can burn me out.

On my end, I managed to get pretty much all of the base scene of Sydney's Bed fuck scene edited. No Peter, no Peter's hands, and no Sydney's shirt straps. It looks a little odd at the moment, but it's a bit of a work in progress.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Let's see... the game where you go back in time to play the game how you want, will I add a new game plus to that? Hmm... nah one and done! No extra save files just one and it autosaves every 3 minutes, that's what I'll do!

Anyways, I can't guarantee that its a perfect specimen, however I hate that feeling too. No reset since I want each choice to be permanent, but there is a message saying "Hey watch out! Are you sure you want to go this way?" So at least I can make a backup beforehand. Now if only I was better at coming up with ideas...

• Thinking Face

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Slowly figuring out how the coding for how these civilian scenes should be unlocked, it's a good thing there are a few scenes that I have planned that I know will be unlocked early. Just need to make a variable for them ahead of time so I can easily code in the stuff already made that's unlocked after them. I also did as you guys suggested and coded in so that a Providence Agent scene is before the welder, and that Stephanie from LazyTown is before Abby from Barnyard. Also someone remind me later to turn the hooker scene into a Goth IHOP waitress. __original_and_1_more_drawn_by_tomboy_sama__3360512a145796def0d67a0cc1d32f3d.jpg

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes