Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
How do I enter console codes to cheat? In the base game I went to my computer in my room, but in this mod the computer is broken? Is there another place to enter them?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I suck at multitasking, I only finished one dialogue and some more coding cause I keep getting distracted by the podcasts I listen to

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Another dialogue done, god still hate doing them, remind me to make dialogue as soon as a scene is done from now on regardless on if they have cum frames

Oh the scenes 24 I have left 12 of them are demo related so I'm gonna at least try to finish half of that before the end of the day, wish me luck
At least (counting scenes that have dialogue done ahead of time) we are at 60+

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CrimsonINC

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Any news about new mod updare?

More accurately, the mod as Chilly would have it is complete. That's not to say it won't EVER have anything else added, but Chilly is now focused on development of his own game. Belmontking, Bisonbison, and a few others are still occasionally tinkering with the now completed mod, but nothing has been released, and is not likely to be for some time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
as far as mods go which mod should work with the 1.1 beta game? or is there not a mod for the finished 1.1 beta game yet
READ THE FIRST PAGE

More accurately, the mod as Chilly would have it is complete. That's not to say it won't EVER have anything else added, but Chilly is now focused on development of his own game. Belmontking, Bisonbison, and a few others are still occasionally tinkering with the now completed mod, but nothing has been released, and is not likely to be for some time.
Yeah, what he said

View attachment 820770
Magnificent! Now see MY unbridled form!
Richter, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be killing monsters or having sex with your cousin

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did dialogue for Brainy Barker's scene as well as dialogue ahead of time for a scene related to her side-quest
I am very much ashamed of the boner I got while making them...

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Lord Dracula rose one century ago, and I spread my Hydro Storm in her, so now my role is over. But in Smash my fight will last for an eternity!

Eh, it was the closest thing that came to mind on my "unbridled form" so to speak, plus my name IS Belmontking after all.

• Haha
Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes