Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok, I'm gonna try and take my mind off of the sad stuff. *deep breath* Ok, here I go:
Me: Says no to cucking in Cycle
Also me: *realizes that we're gonna end up cucking Donald and Darkwing* ....well fuck
You could always just say they are broken up at the time. I don't remember Darkwing that much, but with Daisy there's always Donald's temper that could have broken them up.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Ok, I'm gonna try and take my mind off of the sad stuff. *deep breath* Ok, here I go:

You could always just say they are broken up at the time. I don't remember Darkwing that much, but with Daisy there's always Donald's temper that could have broken them up.
Per your request....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
Remove it so we can make it the scene that happens when you peek on her changing if she has enough hearts

First you unlock is Raven's BJ, I don't remember the first one that was made
ok i got that but what specifically do you mean in your walkthrough of a scene deep in the otherworld

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
What about purity dialogues? With mom or sis i get missing erreur
Be a little more specific. Which scenes give you the error and where.
C'mon chilly, there's no need to argue. It's possible one or two of the dialogues are there but they're misspelled in the script. If you're going to accuse someone of lying, make sure you have evidence first at least.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Editing the enemy log for Cycle, noticed one of the default enemies is a Werewolf so I copy and pasted it to make Wereduck, then I added a bill to the default art for the battle (cause we only ever see Wereduck in sprite art so he doesn't really have a clear/set design). No, I don't know why this stupid edit looks so good either

Wereduck.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't plan on it but I ended up fixing up nearly all the Gamedeus coding for Cycle. Cycle's version of Gamedeus won't be the entirety of Hell, just the main hub area of it, I also need to expand it later on.

Reactions: CrimsonINC
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes