Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Divine.png

Quick sprites of Power Girl’s clone Divine, boss for a questline involving PG and Bustice
Don’t get too excited, you know her scenes just gonna end up being a recolor of one of PG’s

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm just being nitpicky but is the fact that the one on the left has part of her white outline flashing in and out distracting to anyone else?

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
What? Think shes not women enough to handle both of you? *sly grin*
Bitch I ain't sharing XD
Great, Now I'm just picturing She-Hulk holding a pair of Shota characters by their waists, and using them like dildo-dolls, one orally and one between her legs. With some sort of caption like "I'll teach you boys to get along!"

This is on you both.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Great, Now I'm just picturing She-Hulk holding a pair of Shota characters by their waists, and using them like dildo-dolls, one orally and one between her legs. With some sort of caption like "I'll teach you boys to get along!"

This is on you both.
Watch someone request Glass to draw that soon lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know how about putting rogue and storm in the game lol. i don't see your name on her lol.:devilish: i think we had a think like this about some other character he drew as well lol.

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
Art style says older, new comics are drawn different. Even than they were just 5-10 years ago.
This looks pre-90s, just at a guess.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I'm now on a personal crusade to get rid of Peter's shirt. Maybe I'll make something with what I accomplish, but right now it's just a matter of principle.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes