Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not read a comic book in a long time lol. pete could use an updated look. he could use some more clothing i mean wearing the same thing all the time lol.

Radd11

May 11, 2018
Pretty fun mod. Keep it up!
As playing through, i ran into the issue with Sarah disappearing from the house in the evening. From what I can tell i from reading the thread I seemed to have missed the second bullying scene to unlock this, but im already at +20 heart points with Jennings, with the storeroom area unlocked. Ive tried triggering it multiple times but it doesnt seem to take. I looked at the walkthrough and it seems ive bypassed some of the steps (mom+jen aftetschool unlocked) Any ideas on what to do, or do i need to start over?

Thanks again.

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
As playing through, i ran into the issue with Sarah disappearing from the house in the evening. From what I can tell i from reading the thread I seemed to have missed the second bullying scene to unlock this, but im already at +20 heart points with Jennings, with the storeroom area unlocked. Ive tried triggering it multiple times but it doesnt seem to take. I looked at the walkthrough and it seems ive bypassed some of the steps (mom+jen aftetschool unlocked) Any ideas on what to do, or do i need to start over?

Thanks again.
I get the same bug

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Thanks again.
I get the same bug
What version are you playing, cause that's an old bug that got fixed awhile ago

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
i have not read a comic book in a long time lol. pete could use an updated look. he could use some more clothing i mean wearing the same thing all the time lol.
But that's the curse of the protagonist. Only one actual outfit allowed during their time period. Now if there was a sequel or prequel then maybe they'd get a new one.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I picked it up right off the front page just a few days back, so i thought that was the current version. 5.2 i believe.
I'll just list it out here since you said you missed a few steps and that might be the issue at hand
When I refer to bullying events I'm NOT talking about when Pito and Thomas are in front of Mrs Jennings' door, it's the vents that autorun when you enter the school
1st automatically happens when you enter school the first time, essentially the event where you meet then
2nd happens after you meet Sarah and Lisa in park
3rd is after fucking Sarah in the bathroom OF HER HOME
4th is when they are beating up Fred and it happens after getting 3 BJs from Sarah AT HER HOUSE

The usual issue is that people skip going to school and thus skip the triggers that need to be activated in order to progress
Also make sure to interact with her front door/don't teleport inside her house as well after the 3rd one, then talk to Fred after the fourth, thee activate triggers that you need to do as well

None of this is tied to Mrs Jennings' as you referenced in your first post

Reactions: CrimsonINC

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I got nothing against his style. Just frustrated that in so many scenes he's wearing a shirt when the girl or girls he's with are wearing nothing.

The shirt. It is eternal.

Radd11

May 11, 2018
I'll just list it out here since you said you missed a few steps and that might be the issue at hand
When I refer to bullying events I'm NOT talking about when Pito and Thomas are in front of Mrs Jennings' door, it's the vents that autorun when you enter the school
1st automatically happens when you enter school the first time, essentially the event where you meet then
2nd happens after you meet Sarah and Lisa in park
3rd is after fucking Sarah in the bathroom OF HER HOME
4th is when they are beating up Fred and it happens after getting 3 BJs from Sarah AT HER HOUSE

The usual issue is that people skip going to school and thus skip the triggers that need to be activated in order to progress
Also make sure to interact with her front door/don't teleport inside her house as well after the 3rd one, then talk to Fred after the fourth, thee activate triggers that you need to do as well

None of this is tied to Mrs Jennings' as you referenced in your first post

Ah i see, i havent been able to see Sarah in her own bathroom however. As soon i enter her home shes gone apart from night time. I dont think the park one triggered either although ive got both lisa and sarah to 10 already, i could roll back their numbers and see if it works too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ah i see, i havent been able to see Sarah in her own bathroom however. As soon i enter her home shes gone apart from night time. I dont think the park one triggered either although ive got both lisa and sarah to 10 already, i could roll back their numbers and see if it works too.
Please make sure you are actually GOING INSIDE THE SCHOOL for the bullying events

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post (mostly):

Dialogue for all of Harley's scenes (except for the 2nd threesome with Ivy, that will be done when the rest of Ivy's scenes are finally made) are now done!
Dialogue for the scene based on Harley's ride with the Sailor Moon look-a-like/Sydney look-a-like is also done. Cum frames for said scene are still incomplete however. Made dialogue for it for Sydney too :p
For simplicity's sake, and for the sake of my own sanity, the Gotham Hooker version of this scene is just a simple edit of the dialogue of the OG hooker scene. Cum frames for that are incomplete as well.
The new shop location that I posted before has been coding in and tested out, even made sprites for the shop keepers there (won't post the them because of spoilers).
Coded in a giant boss fight for Cycle, just a weaker version of the Ronnie Bell boss fight I already did.
Updated She-Hulk's sprite sheet to include her headless clone for a boss fight (don't get too excited, like with Divine for Power Girl, She-Clone's scene will just be an edit of one of Shulkie's).
Updated Thorn's sprite as well (since I needed it to help make the above sprite).
Found some Sailor Moon sprites to use for obvious reasons if you have actually been reading this post.
Copied over the dialogue of the mermaid and Wonder Woman cosplayer scenes into Cycle in case I copy over their concepts one day, just add them to the list of dialogues done ahead of time.
Did some other miscellaneous coding, bug fixes, and testing for Cycle and UD as well
As of now I'm doing the dialogue for Ivy's TF scene as that is the only CURRENTLY COMPLETED scene of hers that doesn't have dialogue
My goal is to complete all the dialogue for scenes that would appear in the potential demo today. Not counting the Ivy dialogue currently being worked on that makes 8 scenes left, I think that is doable. If possible I will do the dialogue for the rest of Ivy's scenes ahead of time as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ivy TF dialogue is now done, sorry for the delay, did some more coding before hand and had to go AFK for a bit as well

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes