Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Ah, that's good. Phew... had me worried there. I'm really trying to come up with something to this image, but it already looks awesome.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
We have hit a bit of a snag with our image, so I'd like to ask the thread for some advice. Here is the image as we have it now: View attachment 835230
Walk doesn't like the stomach and says it looks like she's hanging on by her arms and legs. I can see what he means however neither of us know how to improve it. This is where I come to you, do you have an ideas on how to fix said problem? If you find any other problems let me know as well. As always feel free to edit it if you wish, here is just Mom without everything else: View attachment 835234
Enjoy and thanks in advance.
You said this was linked to a Sydney X Grandma threesome! You lied to me!

I'll add this to her ending once you guys are done

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not to steal King's thunder but... I did it! I finished the opening cutscenes for Cycle! All the way to the first battle with the L.M.D.! It's been tested out and everything, it's all done! I'm gonna start coding in a few of the other events that happen early on later today as well, then maybe finish the dialogue for all the scenes that are currently completed image-wise.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished resizing all the standard RPG Maker battle backgrounds for Cycle, now they are all 1280 X 960 like with the scenes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
We have hit a bit of a snag with our image, so I'd like to ask the thread for some advice. Here is the image as we have it now: View attachment 835230
Walk doesn't like the stomach and says it looks like she's hanging on by her arms and legs. I can see what he means however neither of us know how to improve it. This is where I come to you, do you have an ideas on how to fix said problem? If you find any other problems let me know as well. As always feel free to edit it if you wish, here is just Mom without everything else: View attachment 835234
I'll take a crack at some rough edits. I've got a few ideas, including longer leg, and more breast mass to cover Peter's stomach

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was going to say if this is like an ending thing why not have her and peter in her bed. i will tring to think of more because i am sure you want him in his room lol.

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
I think resize the bed and pillow is way easier

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
i was going to say if this is like an ending thing why not have her and peter in her bed. i will tring to think of more because i am sure you want him in his room lol.
1. There is no side view of her bed.
2. This is not an ending thing, that's just what Chilly is gonna do with it. My version its tied to her lover route for every time they fuck in his bed.
3. Peter and the bed are pretty much attached, I could make it bigger but then he'd get bigger too.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Did you make a separate file for just mom? Also I'm not sure but I think you used different colors than the head. Maybe its just me. Regardless amazing job my dude!

Edit: I verified, I'm an idiot, they are the same colors. My bad. Pwease forgwive meh Crimson! :cry:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:
Remember how Xander had a punching bag in his room? Well, I wanted to make it so every time you interacted with it then it would give you experience points, with the first time leading to a guaranteed level up. However I couldn't find a way to do so and every thing that I looked up and copied over while trying to figure it out just crashed the game. So we'll just have to settle for this instead.

Sandbag Boss.png

• Haha
Reactions: CrimsonINC

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Did you make a separate file for just mom? Also I'm not sure but I think you used different colors than the head. Maybe its just me. Regardless amazing job my dude!

Edit: I verified, I'm an idiot, they are the same colors. My bad. Pwease forgwive meh Crimson! :cry:
Used eyedropper tool to pick shade color from the head, the rest is from the hip I think. No forgiveness necessary, some of it looks different because I used a blending tool to soften the edges.

But this way you can give her any kind of creampie you want. Here you go my friend. justmomsleep.png

Also, yes, the green is there on purpose, otherwise it doesn't layer right on the overlap.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Coding in more of the early stuff, just a bunch of stuff to do in Harley's apartment. Writing it down here so I remember to do it tomorrow.
Plan is a short cut scene in the lobby with Big Tony who tells you that something is up in Ivy's lab. You then go there and fight the slime (and maybe even a certain boss that I have planned). After that you will be able to walk around the apartment complex and do some errands for Queenie (which leads to you getting Desiree) and the Gang of Harley's (leading to the fight with the street thugs, that leads to your kiss, that leads to Xander's powers activating, leading to sexy times).

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You know, if the world has infinite possibilities then there is a version of everyone where we lived Peter's life. It's possible that someone is still living that life, boning his mother, sister, and all other sexy women in his town or city.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just find it stang that peter fuckes the married wemon right ner there husband's and they do not wake up lol.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, i know someone who fuck his aunt and cousin(they are mother and daughter) in a countryside, that is how far of real incest i seem in my life

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes