Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
The game is cursed to have people that work on it begin to resent it, I'm slowly turning into Wootch and Nergal and I wish to break away while I have the chance
That is completely fair, and it's understandable that you're continuing using this thread to talk about your new game as it's not yet ready to be posted in the games section of the forums.
But the fact of the matter is that this is a 300+ page long thread about Urban Demons, it's unrealistic to expect people who download the mod to read through the entire thread to see if you actually care about updating it.
While yes they should see the Completed tag and take that for what it is, many people can, do, and will complain about bugs in a finished product. It's something that is, unfortunately, unavoidable. Therefore passive aggressive commentary like "you should know by now", as if the person you're replying to had read all 327 pages of the thread thus far, is kind of uncalled for. Especially to someone with 16 posts to their name.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
It's alright, everyone. Chilly is allowed to be frustrated from the pressure, just as posters are allowed to be confused and seek help through the forum.

if you are looking for help with the game, make sure you search the whole thread! Chances are, it's been asked and answered. If you're still stuck, make sure you include lots of details, and if you're still having problems, attach your save file. Also, check the game folder for the hints, guides, and walkthroughs

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Hey, it's me again, I have trouble with the store ride of mrs jennings, already have 10 hearts and got that scene, dunno what else to do
NoUsernameAvailabl
I saw your question, so i went looking though the 'Help and Walkthrough' folder and in the modded scenes 5 walkthrough it says that it prompts as follows.
Mrs Jennings Store Ride (based on Ms Amos' babysitting scene)
Scene by BelmontKing12, dialogue by ChillyScholar
- Appears as an option when talking to her at Fred's store after seeing her 10 Heart scene
*Now that being said i had no idea that this was even in the game so there could be issues with it. But honestly with how much extra was added into this game i love being able to find more and more content.

Reactions: F9Zoney
Oct 16, 2019
NoUsernameAvailabl
I saw your question, so i went looking though the 'Help and Walkthrough' folder and in the modded scenes 5 walkthrough it says that it prompts as follows.
Mrs Jennings Store Ride (based on Ms Amos' babysitting scene)
Scene by BelmontKing12, dialogue by ChillyScholar
- Appears as an option when talking to her at Fred's store after seeing her 10 Heart scene
*Now that being said i had no idea that this was even in the game so there could be issues with it. But honestly with how much extra was added into this game i love being able to find more and more content.
Don't sweat it bro, I have already give up with this issue

And just for a disclaimer, I did try to do everything in my reach before asking for help. Chilly posted two times maps for people with problems similar to mine, I downloaded both, I try to play with both and it didn't work. But it's cool, it's a really great mod, I'm not complaining by this issue

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Don't sweat it bro, I have already give up with this issue

And just for a disclaimer, I did try to do everything in my reach before asking for help. Chilly posted two times maps for people with problems similar to mine, I downloaded both, I try to play with both and it didn't work. But it's cool, it's a really great mod, I'm not complaining by this issue
Can you attach your savefile? I'm curious.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Cycle question, sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, but are you guys okay if some of some of Harley's scenes get edited into scenes for Old Lady Harley?

Also ask me anything on Tumblr tomorrow/when I wake up
I have no objections, for what that counts.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Cycle question, sorry if it sounds like a stupid question, but are you guys okay if some of some of Harley's scenes get edited into scenes for Old Lady Harley?

Also ask me anything on Tumblr tomorrow/when I wake up
nope, no problem, but take your time chilly. we can wait and i think we prefer a happy chilly that goes full behind his game instead of a grumpy chilly that hates us for being pushy.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the goth chick looks hot lol. chilly man why not take a break after this no one said you got to work all the time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
No AMA today, boss called me in to pick up a shift so I'll be too busy dealing with candy to answer any questions

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Here's an update on Jenning's branches:
Story ones are Honor Student (Lovers), Extracurricular Amusement (Detention), Home Schooling (Babysitting\Tutoring), Teacher's "Hospitality" (Her Home).
Minor ones are: On-Site Sex-Ed (in public), Heart Pumping Workout (Gym), and Break Time Antics (Lunch).
I want one more story branch, but I can't seem to think of one. Anyone have any ideas? Also if you can think of a better name for these branches, feel free to let me know. These were just the names that I immediately thought of.

Reactions: jhose15xs

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Here's an update on Jenning's branches:
Story ones are Honor Student (Lovers), Extracurricular Amusement (Detention), Home Schooling (Babysitting\Tutoring), Teacher's "Hospitality" (Her Home).
Minor ones are: On-Site Sex-Ed (in public), Heart Pumping Workout (Gym), and Break Time Antics (Lunch).
I want one more story branch, but I can't seem to think of one. Anyone have any ideas? Also if you can think of a better name for these branches, feel free to let me know. These were just the names that I immediately thought of.
'Omnipresent' (store,cafe,bar,park) since you show up EVERYWHERE she is, and there is conveniently always a bathroom nearby.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Excuse me as I become filled with unyielding rage and disgust

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes