Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I always felt weirded out by the fact they have humongous nonologongas and massive asses, but they have the world's smallest legs and arms. That's why there is a huge MnF collection on my laptop that hasn't been opened in like 3 years.
The quality has certainly worsened in the recent times, not as bad as when the games first started but still not the best. Honestly I wish they got rid of V@dim cause their art style is the worst. Serega's stuff is pretty hit or miss at times. Kosmos' is starting to decline but they are still the best of the bunch though. I wish they brought back Pinoytoons for more stuff too.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I thought of a branch idea, tell me what you think. I'm pretty sure Donna also says to talk to your teacher when it comes to masturbation, so Peter does, but she's hesitant about it. Peter convinces the boys to all pressure her into teaching sex ed. She agrees, but only if they get their parents' permission. Peter then persuades his mother to sign off on it, kicking the branch into gear. Dont have a name for it yet, but that's my idea.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it sound's good. i would try to help come up with stuff but i have been stuck in a house long before the virus broke out and my depression got to a point my creative side has quit. lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post: Used RPG Maker's default Gargoyle enemy to make the Demona boss fight, just multiplied the stats by 2 to match the 2 gargoyles in the default battle. Then I used the default Man Eating Plant fight to make a Nuzleaf boss fight, though for that one I had to multiply the stats even more to match up with Demona's as Nuzleaf is fought in one of the areas you unlock after Demona's fight.
I'm gonna go back to more demo related stuff again soon, just did these two things ahead of time due to the ease of completion.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
I thought of a branch idea, tell me what you think. I'm pretty sure Donna also says to talk to your teacher when it comes to masturbation, so Peter does, but she's hesitant about it. Peter convinces the boys to all pressure her into teaching sex ed. She agrees, but only if they get their parents' permission. Peter then persuades his mother to sign off on it, kicking the branch into gear. Dont have a name for it yet, but that's my idea.
She sign on drunk state or maybe some kind of blackmail sound evil but its peter child from outside evil in heart beast in pants

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
She sign on drunk state or maybe some kind of blackmail sound evil but its peter child from outside evil in heart beast in pants
Ok, I think I get what you're saying (at least the first part) and that could work except that every time she's at the bar its with her husband and she's complaining about being there. Sounds to me like she isn't the drinking type. As for the blackmail, I got rid of it. I like the corruption side, but blackmail just gives me a bad feeling. Its one of the perks when Nergal made the progression system, a distinction between corruption and blackmail.

Reactions: Kazuma~desu

Cheenis

Sep 21, 2016
What about one where you make another deal with the Naga (or someone else in hell idk) and you get a love potion or some horny apple if eaten she won't be able to stop thinking/dreaming of the MC until she gives in

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Excuse me if it sounds like I'm making fun of that suggestion, but what's the difference between that story and the one she has already? They both involve her fighting her urges until she can't anymore.

Cheenis

Sep 21, 2016
Nah you make a great point. The main idea I had was her refusing to go through with it so the MC has to resort to getting help from the demon realm to "nudge" her along the way. How it affects her, whether she falls in love with you, becomes horny all the time, or hell, even slowly turns her into a succubus or some shit, I haven't thought that far. Just wanted to suggest a "demons help me dick down my teacher" branch

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Thank you for you suggestion. I suppose I'll keep this one open for a possible branch and see which one I can apply the scenes to the most. Right now its still a brainstorming phase for all the women minus Mom.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Gonna use RPG Maker's default Sahagin enemy for The Trench in Atlantis

Also here me out... a blowjob from the Karathen XD

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes