Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

neztor

Oct 4, 2020
Hi newbie here. My pc won't recognise the file ".7z" and i can't do anything with it. Can someone help? Thanks a lot!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Update: Haven't finished the scene yet (damn lack of motivation :mad:) but I've been doing some other things so at least I feel like last week wasn't a TOTAL waste of time. Some coding and writing for Mom's branches and the threesome intros at the Sex Shop. I started work on some new busts for the nightmare rescue parts. Oh and Chilly gave me a bust for the mysterious demon that's accompanying Peter. Maybe I'll get to adding the intro and all its variants next while I try to get motivated.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Organizing my references again and got a quick question. Marvel Vs Capcom references for Cycle, yay or nay?
(Ruby Heart and Morrigan will still show up regardless, really just asking if you want more)

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So far 2 yays and 1 nay but it's a king nay so it counts as multiple because he's special
I'll give other people time to put their 2 cents in while I sleep then I'll count it all up in the morning and make my decision

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
hmmm. It sounds like a good idea but I would focus getting the demo together so you can open a new thread for Cycle and close discussion on this one so people stop asking you if your continuing the mod. so I say Nay for now so you can do it later.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hmmm. It sounds like a good idea but I would focus getting the demo together so you can open a new thread for Cycle and close discussion on this one so people stop asking you if your continuing the mod. so I say Nay for now so you can do it later.
It's not something that I'm working on at the moment, just wanted to now everyone's feelings on the situation ahead of time

On a related note I just used the default RPG Maker Succubus fight for Morrigan (since she and Ruby will be the only ideas related to this that would be unaffected by whatever the thread decides)

I'm also surprised how even the votes are

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just double checking is the 0.8.2/5.2 the lastest ver?

i literally missed which page had the lastest update shared by op chilly-billy D:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well, I finished two new busts for the nightmare rescues. Just a note: This is the main reason I am not posting my game. The nightmares are HUGE copyright infringements. I understand I could just not make them that way, however that is the game I want to make. Here are the nightmares for the first three women. Mom's is a gladiator styled fight in a coliseum, but in the world of the Magi anime series. She is a slave to the emperor (name pending but there are like three of them in the series so it'll be one of them) and Peter and his new partner must go and take her from him. Those who know the series, know that it is easier said than done. Sydney's is basically Baldi's and as such I'll be using her uniform bust for that. Jenning's in trouble with the law in the Phoenix Wright series where Peter has to save her from being found guilty. I tried giving her a suit, but the closest thing was Mom's default bust. I think it looks fine, but looking at Mom's version its supposed to like squeeze her chest and Jennings' didn't really have one outside of her cosplay. That would require SO much work, so its the world's loosest button up shirt. Oh and Jennings is finally in a skirt guys! As always, feel free to edit them and enjoy :)!
mom-nightmare-7.png jennings-nightmare-5.png

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i wont lie king i am sad we wont get to try your mod. but your art is always amazing. please keep it up.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry, if I released it, I'd be dooming my descendants to a life of bankruptcy for the rest of eternity. I'd have to rent out a conference center just to hold all the lawyers who want a piece of me.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes