Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well these costumes are only for a special Halloween event, so having multiple outfits based around you decisions is out of the question. Dairy Cow? She works in a bar and this isn't Termina. I wanted hers and Sydney's to be opposites of each other, so one is a canine and the other a feline were creature.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
vas a publicar la demo de cycle chilly o queres lanzarlo cuando lo tengas terminado?

Are you going to publish the demo of cycle chilly or do you want to launch it when you have it finished?

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I cannot think of a Halloween costume for Mrs. Jennings. I have an idea or have done one for everyone else except her. Here is a list of costumes for the women:
Mom - Greek Goddess
Sydney - Werewolf
Amos - Banshee/Ghost
Neala - Cavewoman
Donna - Zombie Nurse
Kaylee - Female Genie
Dizzy - Cat Girl
Sarah - Mummy
Lisa - Witch
Kimberly - Vampire
Can you guys help me out with Jennings? Remember, it has to be school appropriate since she is a teacher. Also no repeats please. Thanks in advance!

Dark elves and onis are also good options for Hallowen costumes

Pvc_figure_Lineage_II_dark_elf3.jpg
images.jpg
images (1).jpg

angryfacecharge

Jul 6, 2017
I cannot think of a Halloween costume for Mrs. Jennings. I have an idea or have done one for everyone else except her. Here is a list of costumes for the women:
Mom - Greek Goddess
Sydney - Werewolf
Amos - Banshee/Ghost
Neala - Cavewoman
Donna - Zombie Nurse
Kaylee - Female Genie
Dizzy - Cat Girl
Sarah - Mummy
Lisa - Witch
Kimberly - Vampire
Can you guys help me out with Jennings? Remember, it has to be school appropriate since she is a teacher. Also no repeats please. Thanks in advance!
How about Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas? You don't have a Frankenstein's(Finklestein's) monster costume and it'd be school friendly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This looks like a comic character. Hey chilly is she from a comic? I dont read comics, so idk her. She looks like a terrible street magician so I'll go with that idea, but idk if I'll find a school friendly version of street magician.
Yes

In Cycle related news, I made Mardakko's boss fight, tested it on level 5 and lost but it was close enough to a win that I think it'll be okay for the game

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Two more nightmare busts made. First is Sarah who's either gonna be a straight arcade style tournament where she's the prize at the end or a Scott Pilgrim "defeat my 7 ex-lovers" story. Regardless its gonna be filled with fighters from Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc. Her design is based off of Marian. You know, Bimmy and Jimmy's love interest that gets kidnapped in Double Dragon. Maybe I should have given her a leather jacket for the "80s" feel buut.... I couldn't and it works fine either way.
Lisa has been exploring an ancient Egyptian tomb and went missing. Navigate the traps of the pharaoh and save everyone's favorite red-headed MILF. She's obviously based on Tinkie-Winkie from the Teletubbie- *static*
I seem to have misread my script here, she's actually based on a "Lara Croft" whoever that is. *Turns head left* Huh? She's the most attractive woman in the 90's and 2000's? *shrugs* Ok...
I decided to not give her a backpack or gun holsters since as the description stated, she's trapped so you'd find these things somewhere inside the pyramid to justify why she doesn't have them.
Kimberly has been sucked into becoming a groupie for her favorite band "Loot." Can you free her from her record contract using your newly acquired guitar skills? No new bust for this one, I'm just gonna use her rocker bust for this Guitar Hero based rescue.
Feel free to edit and as always, enjoy :)
Sarah-nightmare-4.png
Lisa-nightmare-1.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just realized the first proper sex scene for Cycle will have to be a civilian scene thanks to how I'm coding things/how things are playing out storywise
(What I mean is that the first scene is Harley getting tentacle fucked, but the first scene with Xander doing the fucking will be this civilian scene).
But don't worry a spanking scene for Harley is unlocked in an autorun cutscene right after!

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Is it harley getting spanked or xander? From the context clues it seems like xander accidentally summoned tentacles that fucked harley, ran away and fucked some civilian, then a spanking occurs with harley.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is it harley getting spanked or xander? From the context clues it seems like xander accidentally summoned tentacles that fucked harley, ran away and fucked some civilian, then a spanking occurs with harley.
No, Harley is fucked by tentacles summoned by Ivy in the game's opening. After the thug fight that is found later on in game you end up fucking a civilian, then you go home and have a short cutscene with Harley that leads to Xander spanking her.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes