Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
well idk, night time fun like spying on neighbors or just something interesting to do at night since the kid gets to roam around at night in the game, since i know sleep sex is not in the game.
Are you referring to Cycle or the mod?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Are you referring to Cycle or the mod?
dont really matter cycle or mod dont matter, i just blazed thru the scenes and so far some scenes caught my interest, so it is a great game but its missing some extra fun.

i just feel like if your this naughty kid, should allow him access to extra stuff but hey this just my opinion but i do gotta say it is a great game. :cool::cool::D

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Your statements just continue to confuse me, like I seriously don't know what you're talking about

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i am reading it right chilly they want to now if there is a way to sneak in to other people's houses and spy on them like mybe changing are a way to have sex with them. if i read that right lol.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Your statements just continue to confuse me, like I seriously don't know what you're talking about
Translation: There is nothing to do at night for Peter and Xander. Will there ever be stuff to do at night for our boys. For example: Playing with women at night, sleeping with them, "sleeping" with them, nighttime adventures or quests, going to a strip club, etc.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Translation: There is nothing to do at night for Peter and Xander. Will there ever be stuff to do at night for our boys. For example: Playing with women at night, sleeping with them, "sleeping" with them, nighttime adventures or quests, going to a strip club, etc.
There is stuff to do at night, problem is I can't list them off if I don't know what game they are actually playing

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm honestly curious as to how many of the references I put in Cycle that you guys were able to catch

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
seems good
Can we have your mod if we pay you somehow? ahaha :p it's just that all of us want's to play it so bad :p
I think considering what he said he won't take any money for it to stay on the safe side of the law. You could always just humbly ask him for it or volunteer to be a bug checker for him?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
And I need 10 million dollars to pay off all the copyright settlements for at least 20 different companies housing a minimum of 50 different series and characters.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
forgive my ignorance of the laws but are you only liable if you make it freely available of if you charge for it?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes