Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Both. I haven't looked deep into law books but from what I understand if you post it anywhere public that anyone could grab and repost\sell\whatever with they can fine you however much they want for "defamation" or something. Even if its not tied to anything sexual, as long as there is something like that somewhere in the program\game people can tie it to 18+ content. Now if I changed enough like Chilly is with Cycle I could argue fan art and be mostly free from it. I however would have a hard time arguing that in court and this is the way I want to make it. To change that would ruin the game for me. What's the point, even if its an amazing game, its not the one I wanted to make.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
tis true. suppose the only way people will get the game from you is a direct private exchange, a blood sacrifice and a legal agreement not to share the game with anyone.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what are we talking about if you could pass it of as a parady you probly could get away with it. but that my not stand up in court neither hard to say with to day's system lol.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
But what exactly am I parodying? The characters that are copyrighted are going to act like themselves, do the things that would have happened and achieve the goals they set out to do. That's the way I wanna make it and that's the problem with me posting it.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well, about that, anime,mangas and lighnovels in general is really rare when have issues for copyright mostly due to the abundance of doujinshi, fanarts and things do it for the fans that make mark more popular.
the problem comes with the big games company, really popular comics and disney, but demands for money are something that only happens in xtreme cases when Products make profits whitout the autors authorization, beside that when the product is free the most extreme come to just take down the product, change names or just stop of updating

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
They CAN still sue, they just don't care as its publicity towards one of their products because people talk about it and then they go and buy the comic or watch the show or whatever. Plus whenever they do more than one series or company its rare to see a doujinshi with more than three different series. I on the other hand am dealing with at least 20 different series and 10 different companies, so really I'd just be prepping my asshole for the world's biggest gang rape of lawsuits by uploading it. No lawyer in the world could help me then.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
don't suppose you would consider just a one time hey its done if you want it PM you or forever hold their peace?

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
drunk posts are a thing. my last thought on the matter is a legal document stating that the item in question is for personal use only and if released the releaser assumes all responsibility and consequences. hell of a lot of work. but actually going that far would be kind of funny.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Aside from the drunk posts thing, I would say making a legal document would be pointless because some person could just delete the file then repost it on a more popular forum or website. My name would be attached to the game and I would still get the blame for the copyright infringement. I see no way around it while keeping to the game I want to make. If that post was more made for a joke, then I apologize for ruining your joke by explaining it.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Aside from the drunk posts thing, I would say making a legal document would be pointless because some person could just delete the file then repost it on a more popular forum or website. My name would be attached to the game and I would still get the blame for the copyright infringement. I see no way around it while keeping to the game I want to make. If that post was more made for a joke, then I apologize for ruining your joke by explaining it.
meh. just enjoy what you make dude.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i understand were your coming from that's why i say hide it in a place and mybe one day pull it back out. i don't want anyone to get in trouble.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to ask if this mod for Urban Demons keeps updating :unsure:
ty
Welcome to the thread! The mod, in its current form, is considered "complete", and the creator Chilly is working on his own game. There are still a few independent content creators that are doing some art and scene edits that may get implemented later, but a general rule of thumb is to take the thread tag at its word. Enjoy!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Welcome to the thread! The mod, in its current form, is considered "complete", and the creator Chilly is working on his own game. There are still a few independent content creators that are doing some art and scene edits that may get implemented later, but a general rule of thumb is to take the thread tag at its word. Enjoy!
Content...creators? What's that? Someone who writes a table of contents?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Content creators, as their name implies, create a sense of well-being and satisfaction ("contentment") for others to immerse themselves within, thereby allowing many different people(s) to bask in a (false) sense of accomplishment.

Great question, belmontking12!

Reactions: BunnyWing
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes