Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well I know incest is a thing (not saying I have, I hate my family), but I just mean there are well over 1 billion people in our world right now. There has to be a "Peter Solomon" somewhere who got the luck of the draw and used it since at least 5th grade on his mother, than teacher and so on and so forth.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well you see... I uh... What I mean is... The thing is... Its been one frame away from being done for about... two weeks? Look! With my head and the original piece, I've been a little distracted okay?! (I'm over-reacting plz no hate :cry:) Its the one with Mom doing Donna's ride at home.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Well you see... I uh... What I mean is... The thing is... Its been one frame away from being done for about... two weeks? Look! With my head and the original piece, I've been a little distracted okay?! (I'm over-reacting plz no hate :cry:) Its the one with Mom doing Donna's ride at home.
You just take as much time as you need. It sounds awesome and I can't wait for it to be done, but I will wait anyway.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Figured it out. Apparently you require at the 3 DoubleBJs to be triggered as well before she appears in the home. Kinda weird, but I could see why it might be easily overlooked.
My apologies, I should have done a better job when looking over her coding when helping you

Radd11

May 11, 2018
My apologies, I should have done a better job when looking over her coding when helping you
No worries, it was just odd that I didn't figure that out sooner as well. If you ever update your guide list, I would make a note of that for future players. :)

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me if this game will get anymore updates or if it's finished.
I ask because i constantly read about all the great work being done but it sounds like another game.
If so i cant wait to play that one as well but i just would like to know for my sanity's sake.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this game will get anymore updates or if it's finished.
It is finished but other modders still provide material for people to use

I ask because i constantly read about all the great work being done but it sounds like another game.
If so i cant wait to play that one as well but i just would like to know for my sanity's sake.
It is for another game, my work in progress called Cycle of Life and Sex, release date TBA, proof of concept soon

Speaking of work for Cycle, if anyone here watched Glassfish's stream tonight then you know why I couldn't stop myself from making this scene

GILF Sorceress TF.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You guys should know by now that I honestly don't care about fixing issues with the mod anymore, download the RPG Maker trail and do it yourself

Reactions: CrimsonINC

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
You guys should know by now that I honestly don't care about fixing issues with the mod anymore, download the RPG Maker trail and do it yourself
*sigh* I may never understand your hostility towards the mod. I get you want to focus on Cycle, but still... there's no need to be rude to the people who came for the game in the title of the thread and ran into problems with it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*sigh* I may never understand your hostility towards the mod. I get you want to focus on Cycle, but still... there's no need to be rude to the people who came for the game in the title of the thread and ran into problems with it.
The game is cursed to have people that work on it begin to resent it, I'm slowly turning into Wootch and Nergal and I wish to break away while I have the chance

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes