Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All Desiree dialogue is now complete, gonna do Power Girl's thighjob next cause I don't think that's a scene that needs that many lines of dialogue.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thighjob dialogue is done, ended up giving it more lines than planned regardless, only 5 demo related scenes left to do
Next I'll either do the double TFs with Power Girl or go and do Katana's scenes (she is encounter before PG afterall)

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
does anybody knows which resources were used or what program was used to created the backgrounds for the game' scenes?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All Tatsu/Katana dialogue is now done, meaning all demo related scenes that are currently completed now have dialogue

I shall attempt to do more dialogue for the other scenes that are done after I get off from work

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
We have hit a bit of a snag with our image, so I'd like to ask the thread for some advice. Here is the image as we have it now: Something.jpg
Walk doesn't like the stomach and says it looks like she's hanging on by her arms and legs. I can see what he means however neither of us know how to improve it. This is where I come to you, do you have an ideas on how to fix said problem? If you find any other problems let me know as well. As always feel free to edit it if you wish, here is just Mom without everything else: Mom.png
Enjoy and thanks in advance.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
We have hit a bit of a snag with our image, so I'd like to ask the thread for some advice. Here is the image as we have it now: View attachment 835230
Walk doesn't like the stomach and says it looks like she's hanging on by her arms and legs. I can see what he means however neither of us know how to improve it. This is where I come to you, do you have an ideas on how to fix said problem? If you find any other problems let me know as well. As always feel free to edit it if you wish, here is just Mom without everything else: View attachment 835234
Enjoy and thanks in advance.
Could you move Peter a little bit downwards? Then I think Moms head will rest on the pillow

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Peter is tied to the bed and pillow. The image of Peter here is from a picture of his bed that is much larger than all other versions. Plus I'd rather have her rest her head on his chest. Thank you for your idea though.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Peter is tied to the bed and pillow. The image of Peter here is from a picture of his bed that is much larger than all other versions. Plus I'd rather have her rest her head on his chest. Thank you for your idea though.
Hmm... Then I think it's just one of those images you get used to after while. Also, is this the final product that you are just asking for tweeks to, or are you gonna add more details like shadows, shines on the skin and other stuff? Because right now, you can really tell that Mom is just drawn into an already existing picture. #nohatejustcritisism

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes