Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's a game if they hate something then why don't they just skip it. back in my day people just did not do thing's are skip shit to day every one has a stick up there asses. sorry

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I had to say goodbye to a good friend of mine (not dead, just not friends anymore) today... I dont feel like doing anything for awhile... Sorry...
My deepest condolences. Losing friends by any cause is painful. Take your time to recover, and let us know if there is anything we can do to offer sympathy.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Fuck it, have Minnie sprites, maybe I'll make some for Amelia at a later time as well

EDIT: Added a nose
EDIT 2: Adjusted her face
EDIT 3: Added the stockings and shoes, okay now it should be freaking perfect

MinnieMouse.png

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The chance to cuck The Mouse must always be taken.
Here's the thing about having Minnie vs having Amelia, Daisy will be a main character for St. Canard and through her questline you'd be about to fuck a mouse. Problem is I don't know which mouse it should be. On the one hand Minnie is the more recognizable character and is Daisy's best friend so we could easily have the quest being Daisy asking you to help out a friend, on the other hand Amelia originated in the comics, thus being more with the game's theming, and is also a reporter like Daisy so we could have a little rival reporter angle for the questline.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes