Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Shit! I forgot I wanted to make an update. Tbh I'm still only on the second frame of the scene I was making. I tried doing more but on Thursday around 1 or 2 pm I was at work when I went out to my car to eat when a pickup truck came barreling down the parking lot and almost hit me. If that wasn't bad enough, he let me cross before moving and he had a ladder on the back of his truck. According to one of my co-workers who saw it, he started moving right after I got passed and the ladder clipped me on the back of the head. I say that cuz I was out cold. Next thing I remember is waking up in the ER with a serious head pain. Even now it still fucking hurts. On top of that the police who were called are claiming it was MY fault. They said I had plenty of time to dodge out of the way and chose not to. I swear, everyone's a fucking asshole around here. I guess I should count my blessings it wasn't worse than it was. Anyways, sorry for dragging on, I'll try working on the scene tomorrow but no promises.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Shit! I forgot I wanted to make an update. Tbh I'm still only on the second frame of the scene I was making. I tried doing more but on Thursday around 1 or 2 pm I was at work when I went out to my car to eat when a pickup truck came barreling down the parking lot and almost hit me. If that wasn't bad enough, he let me cross before moving and he had a ladder on the back of his truck. According to one of my co-workers who saw it, he started moving right after I got passed and the ladder clipped me on the back of the head. I say that cuz I was out cold. Next thing I remember is waking up in the ER with a serious head pain. Even now it still fucking hurts. On top of that the police who were called are claiming it was MY fault. They said I had plenty of time to dodge out of the way and chose not to. I swear, everyone's a fucking asshole around here. I guess I should count my blessings it wasn't worse than it was. Anyways, sorry for dragging on, I'll try working on the scene tomorrow but no promises.
that's fucking awful man! Yeah cops are almost always assholes. Take your time to rest and heal properly

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I am kinda worried about you, mate.
Seriously, you seem to be a damn magnet to bad stuff with all of the stuff happening to you.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I wouldn't rule out that fact, but a majority of it came from my family and their shit. I appreciate your concern, but I've just learned to expect these things.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Could I request a picture of this: ParkMilfs-Pick0-C.jpg but on the original models? I would also love these busts: kimberly-cumdress-4.png lisa-cumdress-4.png Mrs Jennings-cumtits-4.png MsAmos-cumdress-4.png sarah-cumdress-4.png Donna-cumtits-4.png but on the original busts. I know it must be alot of work do get this done, and I would love to do it myself if it wasn't for the previoulsy mentioned absens of skill in Photoshop, other picture editing software and drawing. I wouldn't ask for this if I wasn't desperate for these busts and pictures in the game. If it's too much work, then I understand and will drop it, but I would be very greatful if someone could do it. I JUST REALLY NEED NAKED BUKKAKE BUSTS!!!!

P.s. Wouldn't mind if someone could make bukkake pictures of other characters as well. Just saying...

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Stuck with Lisa/Sarah event. After Double BJ, dialogue with Sarah reverts back to MC asking about Lisa's recording.
Same problem here, no idea how to progress with these two now... Got the double BJ but when ever I talk to Lisa in the park I get "..." and Sarah takes me to the toilets and then it reverts to the "Get me some blackmail material on Lisa dialogue"

Is it broken or what??

The walkthrough is useless here too as it just states, "Coming in public build"

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I hope you recover soon and don´t worry about the work, if you need to take a break, take it, your health is first man.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Updated Xander sprites giving him a mask in his alternate outfit, literally just made to justify him being naked or having his hood down in some scenes where he should be hiding his identity

Xander.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:
Working on the coding for the game's intro right now, I made it so you already know who Harley, Ivy, Grandma Harley, Catwoman, Power Girl, and Black Canary are when you start the game, even if you skip the intro (like how UD does with Mom, Sydney, and Donna). I did this because these are characters that Xander would already know in game for plot reasons. This also means that if you're one of those people that just jumps straight into viewing scenes in the Test Room when starting the game then they would not lead you to a "you haven't met this person yet" crash/error. Other characters will still lead to this crash if you haven't met them in game of course. Just take this information as you having the potential to see all the scenes for these 6 characters (along with all civilian and boss scenes since they don't use the actors database) ahead of time in a sense.

You have also now realized that when you start a new save in UD you can easily view all of Mom, Sydney, and Donna's scenes without issue in the test room.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The reference I gave to Bison to make Harley's BJ scene was a gif of Helen Parr, right now I'm gonna reverse the process and make it a Helen scene again (original reference was a SFM animation). Helen is a late game character but I feel like if I don't do this now then I'll keep forgetting to edit the scene (I've been wanting to do this for awhile but it comes against my reasoning for having certain scenes being recolored).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Helen's scene is done, was gonna post it but then I looked back and realized Harley's original BJ scene wasn't one of the Cycle scenes that you guys have seen yet so... yeah....

• Love
Reactions: PugWug and Ishto

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
ur telling me this game got another update since 4gz or whatever? u have to be kidding me....I have no words...Ive been beating it to the last update for months. I cant even comprehend the changelog but it looks like a lot of new content

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I am so sick of looking at my ceiling cuz I can't focus on making images! Maybe I should tell you guys about my mod to pass the time. Who knows? Maybe it'll make me feel better. Just a disclaimer: anybody is free to take anything from what I'm about to tell you, but it doesn't mean this'll ever be published. Ok? Well let's start at the beginning: it's a sequel\remake of UD. The intro is you (Peter) choosing who you are going to fuck next. Its assumed you got all the women to max; 10 hearts or 5 progression. After the sex you end up getting killed where you meet an entity, name pending, who tells you that you've been used by another entity known as Destiny. They have used you to entrap the souls of the women you've... romanced, allowing you to have your fun until you were not needed anymore. "He" promises you the ability to destroy the shackles Destiny has placed on you and the power to forge your own path, allowing you to do things your weren't before. Be careful however, free from Destiny's shackles also makes you free from its protection. During your "adventures" don't forget about your new partner. After all, you need to keep your end of the bargain.

That's my little story synopsis, if you want me to tell you more or you have any questions feel free to comment and I'll get back to you...eventually.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well you're thrust back into the beginning of UD, thus why its called a sequel\remake. As for the "consequences" lets say Destiny is putting them in an eternal nightmare for their own desires. I say nightmares but it could also be a sweet dream they're in. It mostly is to put them in mini situations and\or references to things. As for the differences to the non end game stuff, mostly just an excuse for my "have all women in most scenes" to have a reason by having the women each have what I call "branches". Little or major differences from Destiny's designs. My "reasoning" for them now able to do these things are that they are mere puppets to act out their roles with a little leniency to allow Peter to reasonably have sex with them. Upon meeting these women the soul was chained to Peter to be delivered after beating Prince Goap. A classic case of the ol' switcheroo. This means that people already known to Peter i.e. Mom, Sydney, and Donna, are the longest ones imprisoned.

Maybe I gave too much info, but you gave a pretty vague question, so hopefully that answered the initial question asked.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes