Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Ok. So, I have a dumb question. I hate to be that guy, but im kinda ootl with the UD scene. I know this mod is based the v0.8.2 of the original UD. I also know that in v5.2 it includes content from the original UD v1.1. Does this means this standalone mod is the ultimate version to play this game? Or are there some elements that this mod lacks?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Update: I bring bad news. With the advent of things starting to return to a form of normality, jobs and life are resuming for many people. One of them is Bison. He has a busy life, or at least I assume so, I never ask nor is it my place to judge or demand him to do art for me. He has done them out of the kindness of his heart, but there are times where I dont hear from him for months. I cant just sit on my ass and do nothing, so starting monday I will go back to making scenes. I apologize for the sudden change into crappy art and for essentially blue balling anyone who was looking forward to the mom and kim threesome for I have a hard enough time with hair for one person I wouldn't be able to handle two. When Bison finishes the scenes I will post them the same day I get them. Thanks for listening to me drone on, and until next time.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Update: I bring bad news. With the advent of things starting to return to a form of normality, jobs and life are resuming for many people. One of them is Bison. He has a busy life, or at least I assume so, I never ask nor is it my place to judge or demand him to do art for me. He has done them out of the kindness of his heart, but there are times where I dont hear from him for months. I cant just sit on my ass and do nothing, so starting monday I will go back to making scenes. I apologize for the sudden change into crappy art and for essentially blue balling anyone who was looking forward to the mom and kim threesome for I have a hard enough time with hair for one person I wouldn't be able to handle two. When Bison finishes the scenes I will post them the same day I get them. Thanks for listening to me drone on, and until next time.
You are already doing more than most of us, so you don't have to apologize.

D

Deleted member 742088

So, checkin to make sure I have the most 'up to date' content azofthizpost: get 5.2 from the front page, get the new Amos/Mom bj art, and get new Lisa/Mom bj art. Is there anything else that I missed somewhere in the sea of pages back there?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So, checkin to make sure I have the most 'up to date' content azofthizpost: get 5.2 from the front page, get the new Amos/Mom bj art, and get new Lisa/Mom bj art. Is there anything else that I missed somewhere in the sea of pages back there?
Later he will add those scenes in the main download, that's why I'm waiting to play it
You are both right

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:
Shota Starbucks will be in New York, Gotham will get an Goth IHOP, Metropolis will stay with Sweet Justice

The Indavers will open a shop in Harley's apartment building that will sell you weapons and armor/clothing. It'll be justified by the game mentioning this is how they pay rent, just ignore the fact that they are only making rent by selling items to the owner's own son.

Batman will also give you gear each time Gotham is revisited storywise.

I'm unsure of any other location or character that could also give you such items, only other idea I have at the moment is getting stuff from Hatsume when visiting UA Academy.

I'll work on the maps for Goth IHOP and Leslie's restaurant when I wake up.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Post:
Decided I might as well make a Cycle version of the Cavewoman scene to use in the dinosaur area for the time travel missions, thought to be honest I don't really like using this scene for Cycle due to Peter being shorter than Xander. And I know cave people weren't around with the dinosaurs but this is comics, it's a fantasy, it's meant to be unrealistic, you myopic manatee! Cavewoman Ride Cycle Version.gif

Also since she's in the first area regarding time travel I was able to use her scene's variable as the one to hide that option away when viewing the civilian scenes in Cycle's memory room equivalent. Didn't realize making this scene would lead to me doing a lot of extra coding, so let's take this as a blessing in disguise. I also already edited her scene's dialogue to reflect the new setting.

I'm gonna start making the map for Goth IHOP in a few moments, I might move Ama (aka Goth Mom) there as well. I don't know how many areas should have civilians that you can fuck that are unrelated to story missions. Like for the Shota Starbucks you don't have to save the women there, you can just give them coffee like in UB and get the scenes at anytime. I don't think I'll be making this a common thing and leaving it so that fuckable civilians are the ones you save during the story for the most part.

On a related, which would you rather fuck first? Stephanie 5e9832300b3c9b34047166c5.jpg or Abby? 690808_20200531_165719.jpg (Abby's scene is already done, images, cum frames, dialogue, and coding).

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Cycle Post:
Decided I might as well make a Cycle version of the Cavewoman scene to use in the dinosaur area for the time travel missions, thought to be honest I don't really like using this scene for Cycle due to Peter being shorter than Xander. And I know cave people weren't around with the dinosaurs but this is comics, it's a fantasy, it's meant to be unrealistic, you myopic manatee! View attachment 796786
There's marvel in this right? Just have it take place in the Savage lands. which has both dinosaurs and cavemen if i recall correctly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There's marvel in this right? Just have it take place in the Savage lands. which has both dinosaurs and cavemen if i recall correctly.
The game already has too many locations to begin with, I don't want to add another icon on the main map for Savage Lands when the area is just 3 locations in total. I'll just keep it time travel related, maybe have Anthro mentioned or something.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It took me two days, but here you go. I still can't do hair and its been awhile and other excuses. I'm not feeling good mentally so I'm gonna stop and do some more tomorrow. The other pic gave me anxiety, so I decided to show it. Don't take it as racist please, but black and blonde just looks so bizarre. Enjoy or whatever...
mom-intense-ride (1).jpg
bizarre.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It took me two days, but here you go. I still can't do hair and its been awhile and other excuses. I'm not feeling good mentally so I'm gonna stop and do some more tomorrow. The other pic gave me anxiety, so I decided to show it. Don't take it as racist please, but black and blonde just looks so bizarre. Enjoy or whatever...
View attachment 797230
View attachment 797231
Make the hair and eyes white and we have Storm

EDIT:
813706_bizarre storm.jpg

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes