Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ahnijcfv

Jul 13, 2017
It's called joiplay, you can enter the discord server for more info on how to use it and how to fix bugs if something doesn't work
Thanks for the info, but i tried that emulator and it gave me a bug at the start, something about a code line.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I made another halloween outfit and today's lucky girl is: Mom\Bridgette\Sonny\etc. To be real for a second, I had no idea what to do for her, so this was the first thing I could think of. I was thinking of what to do and Eris the goddess of chaos and disorder from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy popped in my head, so I went with that. Technically I'm calling it just "Greek Goddess" but its totally based on her design. Enjoy and feel free to edit if you want. :) mom-halloween-7.png

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks for the info, but i tried that emulator and it gave me a bug at the start, something about a code line.
Rwosan updated the emulator and the game works almost 100%
You just need to set the resolution to 1280x960.

There is only one bug in the game that he haven't fixed yet, you can't type nothing on the PC ( PayMeOn or cheats )
So all content related to creating a PayMeOn account in-game can't be played.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Here it is the true final update! It isn't much just everything from the patch and latest official release, along with a couple of new scenes. All the bugs from before should be fixed. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this silly little update.

Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does the "Version 5+Patch:" includes all those scenes?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That actually looks almost purpose made to be Raven from the get go. Was wynonna made with Raven in mind? It looks perfect.
Nah, Wynonna is based off a random character that Glassfish drew A LONG time ago, the similarities are a coincidence cause we made up her color scheme in the thread (I actually found her original pictures colored, though I don't know if they were done by Glassfish, where she is actually a redhead)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It says complete, and it is, but Chilly will be posting his game Cycle here and I am still working on my project of having every OG character do every scene from the original game posting here. While the mod is dead, the thread is not.
Every.... 15 to 20 new scenes leads to mini-update to Test and Memory Rooms, I did make that promise after all

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrimsonINC

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
If some particular red-hued lazy POS would get over his comparison insecurity and overwhelming inferiority complex and just f*cking DRAW SOMETHING then maybe there would be more stuff to put in a mini update. But Bitches love to wallow in a cycle of self pity and self hatred.

It's me. I'm Bitches.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If some particular red-hued lazy POS would get over his comparison insecurity and overwhelming inferiority complex and just f*cking DRAW SOMETHING then maybe there would be more stuff to put in a mini update. But Bitches love to wallow in a cycle of self pity and self hatred.

It's me. I'm Bitches.
*Hugs*

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes