Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
No and no to my knowledge. Chilly keeps most of the content from the official game, maybe not as many repeat scenes or dialogues, but that's not much of a loss.

jabberwock

Jul 7, 2017
Oh dear. It's been a while since I failed to receive alerts and missed like 4 pages of posts. Luckily at least it seems like I didn't actually miss much so it's not that big a deal. Though I did see another talk about the virtues of hard-bodied ladies, and I certainly can't miss out on that! Not that I really have anything to add, except that I'm greedy and like the tits/ass and the abs/muscle COMBINED! :love:
View attachment 731778 View attachment 731765
can i be your friend? lol

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Ok so I couldn't get it out of my mind so I figured I'd make a document explaining how to make and\or edit text messages. Hope this helps you and anyone else interested. I MUST STRESS, THIS GUIDE IS FOR THE MOD VERSION OF THE TEXTS. THE OFFICIAL VERSION IS DIFFERENT!
Thank you so very much! This was a huge help. I would never have figured this out myself. Also the post before that. Thanks for the help and taking the time to put this together. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I wanted to try to transfer all my work into a new official version of the game, but honestly it was so much work, (and I'm lazy) so I gave up after a little while. I just don't hope I caused too much inconveniance for you.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Eh... I can't blame ya for that. Honestly Chilly almost gave up on the mod like 2 or 3 times because of that reason, plus the thread was getting to him and me tbh (I love you guys but seriously!). If nothing else the information is there for anyone who has the same question as you (even though no one actually checks the thread if its not on the same page as they're asking) so anyone could answer it more easily in the future. You do you my friend and I'll help where I can.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Why not leave the mod topic and create the respective thread of the other game to stop fucking the child with questions about the mod

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I was gonna say too, a new thread for Cycle would be good. Maybe also a thread like UD Modding General, since so many people are contributing here and there.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Chilly and I don't know how to do it. This thread was made by someone else and was told to chilly to post there since the official one was back into Nergal's hands.
Well, make another thread, or that it was so difficult apart from the questions that would already be to the game of chilly and not to the mod of you already :v

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Gee thanks... never would of thought of that...
Nah I'm just kidding, people have told chilly to do that for quite awhile and like I've stated in the quoted message, we do not know how to make a new thread or any of that. Be great if someone did that for us or at least TOLD us how to do it instead of suggesting it 30 times to the same response. Sometimes I feel like Alice in Wonderland...

• Haha
Reactions: raziel121z

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Gee thanks... never would of thought of that...
Nah I'm just kidding, people have told chilly to do that for quite awhile and like I've stated in the quoted message, we do not know how to make a new thread or any of that. Be great if someone did that for us or at least TOLD us how to do it instead of suggesting it 30 times to the same response. Sometimes I feel like Alice in Wonderland...
Don't you just have to go to the forum you want your thread to be in and click the post thread button in the upper right-hand corner?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
See, you make it sound so common knowledge and I can't speak for chilly, but this is the first forum I've ever been on. I had no idea there was even a "post thread" button anywhere. I just figured some admin or moderator just popped these things from nowhere like a fairy godmother or father if you begged them for it and we just didn't know anyone who fit that bill.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know how forums work man, when I made this account I was unemployed and couldn't follow Nergal's patreon anymore so when 0.8 was released this was my only way to download it. I had no idea I would be where I am today.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

I don't fit all the criteria listed here that is needed to make a thread, nor do I believe I can turn a general discussion thread into a proper game thread for Cycle. And I still need to ask for someone to make the thread when Cycle is released? What's the point of doing a thread right now then? I'm just gonna keep posting here or on tumblr or on my profile for the time being. If you guys have a problem then just ignore the posts or just ignore the thread. Or just let the thread die. I might prefer that.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
See, you make it sound so common knowledge and I can't speak for chilly, but this is the first forum I've ever been on. I had no idea there was even a "post thread" button anywhere. I just figured some admin or moderator just popped these things from nowhere like a fairy godmother or father if you begged them for it and we just didn't know anyone who fit that bill.
At least now you know? Also I know i'm gonna sound stupid asking this but who do I get lisa's phone number and discover her address? I can't seem to get it.

*edit* Never mind I remembered.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes