Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Here it is the true final update! It isn't much just everything from the patch and latest official release, along with a couple of new scenes. All the bugs from before should be fixed. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this silly little update.

Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Says little and the size of the file its 2.2 GB !!!

you're crazy!

take a rest man (X for reals

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Says little and the size of the file its 2.2 GB !!!

you're crazy!

take a rest man (X for reals
Did you download it already? is that I would like to know if the rar file is bad or if it is a problem of my pc, when I extract it in a certain part some files are damaged something like this please answer

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
a lil' help with another mirror guys, please? my PP is small so mega doesn't allow me to download more than 1.3-1.5 GB, any help would be much appreciated

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Right now I'm debating on something in my head about the Cycle demo, this demo won't be coming out anytime soon, so don't ask. Anyways my original plans for it were for it to feature all of the first visit of New York and Gotham, with maybe 3 areas of Metropolis (those being the entrance area, Power Girl's apartment, and potentially the apartment's lobby). But now I'm thinking that it should have the entirety of Metropolis because I ended up making some other areas of Metropolis already, nearly all the sprites needed for it are done, and some characters other than Power Girl that are meant for Metropolis already have some scenes completed. I don't know, doing that would mean more work would need to be done before a demo can be released, but a big meaty demo could help show potential. Just food for thought. Random ramblings from a cold scholar.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Right now I'm debating on something in my head about the Cycle demo, this demo won't be coming out anytime soon, so don't ask. Anyways my original plans for it were for it to feature all of the first visit of New York and Gotham, with maybe 3 areas of Metropolis (those being the entrance area, Power Girl's apartment, and potentially the apartment's lobby). But now I'm thinking that it should have the entirety of Metropolis because I ended up making some other areas of Metropolis already, nearly all the sprites needed for it are done, and some characters other than Power Girl that are meant for Metropolis already have some scenes completed. I don't know, doing that would mean more work would need to be done before a demo can be released, but a big meaty demo could help show potential. Just food for thought. Random ramblings from a cold scholar.
take all the time you need.

but hope you know that when you said *dont ask for demo release* people just ask til they flood over 50 pages of what you have in the works for releasing xD

anyways half way thought downloading on mega since i really hate the 4 hrs timeout when downloading large files =), like OP said above *mediafire* or googledrive could be the way for future uploads which im openly suggesting and its up to you to take them or nah C:

Did you download it already? is that I would like to know if the rar file is bad or if it is a problem of my pc, when I extract it in a certain part some files are damaged something like this please answer
Im at 50% and taking the fact that Mega blocks the F of the download it would take me atleast another day to complete it xD

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
take all the time you need.

but hope you know that when you said *dont ask for demo release* people just ask til they flood over 50 pages of what you have in the works for releasing xD

anyways half way thought downloading on mega since i really hate the 4 hrs timeout when downloading large files =), like OP said above *mediafire* or googledrive could be the way for future uploads which im openly suggesting and its up to you to take them or nah C:

Im at 50% and taking the fact that Mega blocks the F of the download it would take me atleast another day to complete it xD
fucking mega :V

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Welp, here i go...Been following for a some time now, love your stuff Chilly! But...I'm just gonna ask, are there any plans in the future for the portag to let his friend have a ride on any of the family members or others, besides the bullys mom?

Mar 10, 2018
Hey all. Hate to be a bother, but is anyone else getting this glitch after beating Goap and watching the ending? This is mom's ending, just after Peter announces he's heading to the bathroom. I've been here for like a minute and nothing has happened.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey all. Hate to be a bother, but is anyone else getting this glitch after beating Goap and watching the ending? This is mom's ending, just after Peter announces he's heading to the bathroom. I've been here for like a minute and nothing has happened.
You did actually lock a purity or corruption route for Mom right?

God, your profile pic is reminding me that I need to make BH6 sprites

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes