Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I'm having LOTS of trouble tbh.
I'm playing the game on my phone and I can't type nothing ( cheats or config the PayMeOn )
I guess I will borrow someone's notebook and get it unlocked first so I can just copy/paste the save and "have fun"
This will take awhile so no fun for me for some time xd

Last edited:

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Working on a new character(s) for UD in my spare time from my big projects, computer is getting it's ssd configured (messed up a OS move) so I don't have a picture, but suffice it to say I'm making a aunt and probably a cousin.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Working on a new character(s) for UD in my spare time from my big projects, computer is getting it's ssd configured (messed up a OS move) so I don't have a picture, but suffice it to say I'm making a aunt and probably a cousin.
But I wanted to release the update on Thursday...

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hopefully the cousin will be like Amanda in size. Hehe.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hopefully the cousin will be like Amanda in size. Hehe.
That's just copying Insexual Awakening

Pweaaaase can we delay it just for that?
I don't wanna

I hope not.

You could take your time, but my opinion is that other characters should be fleshed out before even thinking about adding new ones. For example a scene for Sydney that is continuation of the peeking where Peter escalates it.
I don't even want to work on this mod anymore!!

Nov 28, 2018
While I personally don't mind it, that stuff aint for everyone, so I have to conditionally agree with you. Isn't that why Chilly made a rule that it must be optional?
I don't mind it existing either, but I recall Chilly at several points saying something in line of "if you make it, I'll put it in but I won't go out of the way to make it myself" type of deal.
Then don't know what to tell you chief. Maybe this is how you achieve martyrdom or someshit, making people happy despite some of them not being able to read or not knowing stuff. I know you are making me happy all things considered.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
That's just copying Insexual Awakening

I don't wanna

If you still have something to work on in the mod why not just record yourself doing it while explaining how your doing it and leave anything in the future to someone else? You'd of done most of the work and left an abbreviated guide on how to continue it. No one will have any right to complain.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes