Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Well, seams that Nergal posted a "final" patch with Donna and Kaylee's Dialogue done and major issues patched also mentions some new artwork and scenes that are shown after defeating the end game, about to play through on a new save since hes not quite sure if its compatible with existing saves.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So what we got in this "final" build is dialogues for donna and kaylee and ending pics for everyone but kaylee (wow poor woman, she doesn't even get an epilogue fuck). Somehow I'm not surprised. I knew he was gonna half ass it, but this brings it to a whole new level. At least azl got a bunch of new and redrawn ending pics and made animations for the previously unanimated scenes. Sorry if it seems like I'm bad mouthing him, but this was mediocre at best from him. Ending pics are pretty good though.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can you tell me more about your game " cycle of life and sex " ?
It got me interested >->
Can you also tell us if there is a demo or it still in development ?
Bruce you are late to the party, I already have your sprites done, along with all of your sons, (well expect for Terry and Matt)! Anyways it's a game about fucking comic book characters saving the multiverse (I hope you don't mind all the time we're gonna spend with Selina). Demo will come when all the beginning portions of New York and Gotham are done, but that is still a long ways to go.

Well, seams that Nergal posted a "final" patch with Donna and Kaylee's Dialogue done and major issues patched also mentions some new artwork and scenes that are shown after defeating the end game, about to play through on a new save since hes not quite sure if its compatible with existing saves.
So what we got in this "final" build is dialogues for donna and kaylee and ending pics for everyone but kaylee (wow poor woman, she doesn't even get an epilogue fuck). Somehow I'm not surprised. I knew he was gonna half ass it, but this brings it to a whole new level. At least azl got a bunch of new and redrawn ending pics and made animations for the previously unanimated scenes. Sorry if it seems like I'm bad mouthing him, but this was mediocre at best from him. Ending pics are pretty good though.
*Sighs* Downloading it now... I'll deal with it tomorrow... I just wanted to post another patch today and play Castlevania...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: God_Batman

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I gave Nergal the sprites of Neala and Kimberly in cosplay but he didn't use them... honestly this makes me feel sad...

• Sad
Reactions: Red Sand

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Post said new scenes but the only one I found is Mom's eve-ride (not counting the ending stills)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I'm confused by the question. Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean? Honestly I dont count the eve scene as it's just her night fuck on the couch.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm confused by the question. Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean? Honestly I dont count the eve scene as it's just her night fuck on the couch.
I'm just counting it and the still images from the endings as scenes for simplicity's sake
I forgot how many stills there were cause I'm away from my laptop

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Counting the scene Crimson did that I added in the last patch will make it 7 and then 8 (or more like 7.5) if I decide to make a way to finally view the pussylicking scene you added into normal gameplay

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think the easiest way to fix/find the new ending scenes for those using old saves is to add an attention orb (or maybe Digitamamon for mod consistency) in each version of Goap's (former) hall that appears if you haven't yet seen those new scenes in question. Should be an easy thing to do, the only problems will be each ending location likely uses the map numbers I ended up using for Gamedeus like with all of the other Endgame locations that were added in the last official release.

Also eww to that pregnancy reference in Mom's ending...

Last edited:

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I think the easiest way to fix/found the new ending scenes for those using old saves is to add an attention orb (or maybe Digitamamon for mod consistency) in each version of Goap's (former) hall that appears if you haven't yet seen those new scenes in question. Should be an easy think to do, the only problems will be each ending location likely uses the map numbers I ended up using for Gamedeus like with all of the other Endgame locations that were added in the last official release.

Also eww to that pregnancy reference in Mom's ending...
wait. Nergal put a pregnancy reference? Nergal of all people? Who dislikes it almost as much as you?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so today I...
I copy and pasted the new stills and Mom's evening ride image files into the scenes folder, made a gif of said scene, added all the new ending maps, added Digitamamon to the former Goap halls so you can view the new endings on old saves, redirected the auto-events in the halls to transfer the player into the new endings instead of the end credits after Goap is defeated, added a new switch during the credits that will remove Digitamamon after the new endings are seen, fixed a error I left on Peter's corruption hall, deleted the extra leftover Sydney's that were on her and Dizzy's ending maps, for consistency's sake I added Kaylee in the background of endings that take place in school (if she works there when you get said endings), and I edited Ms Amos' dialogue in her ending locations to reflect the mod's face files in order to avoid any errors with her.
I'm going to bed, I will continue tomorrow, I have a lot of dialogue to copy over that I am not happy about...

I also made new babysitting scenes for Pegah and Ms Taylor because I have no self control and wish to torture myself

Last edited:

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
I know you've got enough on your plate with cycle and finishing this mod chilly but are there any plans to put in the public mom scenes that nergal won't finish? the ones at the grocery store and the park?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I somehow wish someone would make a scene with Alison or Amanda finding out about MC's relationship with his family.

Reactions: pos2000
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes