Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I have to make copies of the file and add the face edits and make the respective cum scenes to each.
Also some text to give an idea what the characters would say (Be prepared for dialogue that would put even David Cage to shame)

I don't have a picture but the Early Corrupt route will just be the original scene with a clean up of Ms. Jennings face. Text would be something like Ms. Jennings saying "Can't believe I'm doing this." "I can't do this again for you after this." Peter saying "It's all your fault for wearing a shirt that shows your breasts so much." (Generally dialogue for this would be Peter blaming Ms.Jennings, Ms. Jennings thinks it is her fault and that she is doing some things differently because she is not happy, Ms. Jennings resisting or trying to refute Peters claims. All the while being aware of herself and situation i.e. Peter says innuendos to Ms. Jennings when her husband is present and she tries to fix what he says and gives polite excuses)
Late Corrupt. hjCorruptRoute.png "I couldn't wait to see your cock again, just feeling it makes me wet." Peter: "You know it." (Maybe combine this one with the bj scene. Ms. Jennings should be jumping at any chance she can get due to being mind broken and saying only great things about Peter. Doesn't care who hears and very uncaring of surroundings or herself i.e. whenever she goes with Peter she will catch herself saying sultry excuses like "I gotta go help Peter cu- go use the restroom" to her husband, generally mocking what he lacks and what other people (Peter) have)
Early Purity. hjPureEarly.png "Don't worry I'll take care of this Peter." Peter: "Sorry this won't ever happen again." (A little bit of caring for Peter, Peter is apologetic. (Some politeness in interactions with her husband and total politeness with Peter)
Late Purity. hjPureLater.png "I would do anything to make you feel better, babe." Peter: "Love you (Insert Ms. Jennings first name)" (In love with Peter, Peter is in love too. If her husband says something involving Peter and her she chews him out, shes a little open with her husband about not being happy)
Blackmail. hjBlackmailRoute.png "I can't believe this fucking kid!" (Absolutely vulgar to Peter, Peter is the same with comebacks like "Shut the fuck up and keep going." generally saying nasty things. Straight and to the point, "I gotta go help Peter use the restroom." excuses)

If I do my own dialogue re-haul once the base game is complete, this is what it would be for all characters in each route.

I was also thinking about the Blackmail route, the entire route should just be the characters being absolutely disgusted by the fact they are getting blackmailed by Peter and really vulgar. Only non essential characters "break" and love Peter, Ms. Jennings and the like stay hating Peter but still do what he says. (Big maybe for the not breaking part, maybe they do break but instead of saying stuff about Peter they say stuff like how slutty/disgraceful they are to be blackmailed by a kid and cheating, Nergal might do this kind of thing without the vulgarity or maybe with a little bit but I don't know because blackmail seemed like a work in progress from the get go since most of the text is similar to corrupt text)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That’s why I’ve decided to go with an Apathy dialogue tree instead of blackmail, because it seems too similar to Corruption.

Purity: We love each other!
Corruption: Yes, Master, I’m your slave!
Apathy: Sure, whatever, I don’t care.

Reactions: Gross Mind

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Doing the Mane six or just Applejack?
As I said before any easter egg character from now on will be someone Glass has drawn before and from what I've found she has only draw AJ and Rarity. But Rarity's tail is too fancy for this pose.

Reactions: Gross Mind

hamme

Feb 10, 2018
So Chilly, how do you like Kimberly's scenes in 0.9.1.2? I'm happy she's had her story expanded and scenes added, but I don't think I'll ever get enough. Vote Kimberly #1 parkmilf forever \o/

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So Chilly, how do you like Kimberly's scenes in 0.9.1.2? I'm happy she's had her story expanded and scenes added, but I don't think I'll ever get enough. Vote Kimberly #1 parkmilf forever \o/
Kim is my favorite character, this has already been established, I was the guy that always commented on Nergal's patreon about how Kim was missing from the memory room in so many updates afterall. But unfortunately I myself have not played the latest official update myself. See I'm a very paranoid guy, so paranoid that I secretly think that Nergal and Glass hate me even with no reason to believe that, and I'm afraid to download the latest updates cause of a bug that could make it impossible to play previous versions of the game. I don't want to end up losing all my work and disappoint the people waiting on my mod. This is why I rely on getting the individual scene files from people in the thread itself. I do have the dialogue files for Kim's scenes in 0.9 so I can read them over and see how I like them. Maybe I'll get back to you on that.

Reactions: thatnerd

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
So making the climax scenes turned out to be a bit challenging, due to me not being able to draw cum that well and the white paper Peter is holding, just going to copy and edit from the original climax scene. Also maybe going to have to do some face edits for the climax scenes, since the original has the characters face changing, might not so I can just be done with it sooner.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Next scenes I do I'm going to just do face edits, trying to edit so much is tiring. Probably will then go back after I've done enough scenes and focus on editing things like dick size and try to make interesting edits like make Ms. Jennings bringing her hand to her mouth and tasting Peters cum after the hand job. I also want to do bust edits to add more emotion to characters other than them doing face changes. Also I'm going to try to do heavy body changes to Kaylee, I don't know why Glass didn't give her a more muscular body, she does them so well.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
See I'm a very paranoid guy, so paranoid that I secretly think that Nergal and Glass hate me even with no reason to believe that...
Can’t say about Glass, but I feel the same way about you and Nergal, like there’s just something about my modding that neither of you approve of and secretly despise me for.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can’t say about Glass, but I feel the same way about you and Nergal, like there’s just something about my modding that neither of you approve of and secretly despise me for.
Nope, I just don't like your overbroad praising, makes me uncomfortable

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here are my ideas on where to put the new scenes that I'm still working, open to suggestions on other places.

Bowletta doggy in a new Underworld location
Grandma babysitting scene during babysitting, duh, probably only available after viewing her night fuck scenes though
Kaylee doggy in the bar after the ride there
Sarah doggy at Fred's store
Squirrel girl doggy at the park, thinking of changing the opening to say someone (her) saved Peter during his accident, the scene would be her "reward", however she is too strong to get it right away and you will need true corruption to view it
Vivi's BJ (as well as her future ride scene) and Wilhamena's scene will be at Vivi's salon, another new Underworld area

Also the potential Kimberly version of the succubus scene could be a babysitting scene (as I don't wanna to-do the park coding again to have it there) and I'm unsure where to put Applejack

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
So I've found this –
It claims that this mod goes well with the latest UD 0.9 version whilist this thread says it’s 0.8.2 only. Which is true?

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
why mrs jennings is so buggy ? im tired restarting the game only to have a second HJ from her, after the first HJ no matter what the MC always work with fred during the afternoon and i can't even work with mrs jennings.....

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
why mrs jennings is so buggy ? im tired restarting the game only to have a second HJ from her, after the first HJ no matter what the MC always work with fred during the afternoon and i can't even work with mrs jennings.....
There is an image in the walkthrough folder that has a flow chart for all her progress, follow it, that's all you gotta do
The game is not buggy you are just playing it wrong

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes