Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
well i follow just the walkthrough i will try again with the image thanx for the tips but i think it would be better to put those informations directly into the walkthrough of mrs jennings.

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
Almost done, going to get some rest then finish them, all I have to do is make copies of the file and add the face edits.
Also some text to give an idea what the characters would say (Be prepared for dialogue that would put even David Cage to shame)

I don't have a picture but the Early Corrupt route will just be the original scene with a clean up of Ms. Jennings face. Text would be something like Ms. Jennings saying "Can't believe I'm doing this." "I can't do this again for you after this." Peter saying "It's all your fault for wearing a shirt that shows your breasts so much." (Generally dialogue for this would be Peter blaming Ms.Jennings, Ms. Jennings thinks it is her fault and that she is doing some things differently because she is not happy, Ms. Jennings resisting or trying to refute Peters claims. All the while being aware of herself and situation i.e. Peter says innuendos to Ms. Jennings when her husband is present and she tries to fix what he says and gives polite excuses)
Late Corrupt. View attachment 109991 "I couldn't wait to see your cock again, just feeling it makes me wet." Peter: "You know it." (Maybe combine this one with the bj scene. Ms. Jennings should be jumping at any chance she can get due to being mind broken and saying only great things about Peter. Doesn't care who hears and very uncaring of surroundings or herself i.e. whenever she goes with Peter she will catch herself saying sultry excuses like "I gotta go help Peter cu- go use the restroom" to her husband, generally mocking what he lacks and what other people (Peter) have)
Early Purity. View attachment 109992 "Don't worry I'll take care of this Peter." Peter: "Sorry this won't ever happen again." (A little bit of caring for Peter, Peter is apologetic. (Some politeness in interactions with her husband and total politeness with Peter)
Late Purity. View attachment 109993 "I would do anything to make you feel better, babe." Peter: "Love you (Insert Ms. Jennings first name)" (In love with Peter, Peter is in love too. If her husband says something involving Peter and her she chews him out, shes a little open with her husband about not being happy)
Blackmail. View attachment 109990 "I can't believe this fucking kid!" (Absolutely vulgar to Peter, Peter is the same with comebacks like "Shut the fuck up and keep going." generally saying nasty things. Straight and to the point, "I gotta go help Peter use the restroom." excuses)

If I do my own dialogue re-haul once the base game is complete, this is what it would be for all characters in each route.

I was also thinking about the Blackmail route, the entire route should just be the characters being absolutely disgusted by the fact they are getting blackmailed by Peter and really vulgar. Only non essential characters "break" and love Peter, Ms. Jennings and the like stay hating Peter but still do what he says. (Big maybe for the not breaking part, maybe they do break but instead of saying stuff about Peter they say stuff like how slutty/disgraceful they are to be blackmailed by a kid and cheating, Nergal might do this kind of thing without the vulgarity or maybe with a little bit but I don't know because blackmail seemed like a work in progress from the get go since most of the text is similar to corrupt text)
I'm so happy your doing this because the blackmail scene do seem lazy and I'm not sure why it's even in the game since most of them sound the exact same if not are. Blackmail is one of my favorite kink so seeing it actually being worked on is a joy.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
“Do not touch - Willie. Good advice!”

This has been your random Simpsons quote of the day.

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
It seems that the only result that came up for it on google got taken down due to a dmca, all I remember is that the game itself shutdown.
Damn that really sucks :(. Just wondering are you working on blackmail dialogue for Urban Demons or am I mistaken?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Damn that really sucks :(. Just wondering are you working on blackmail dialogue for Urban Demons or am I mistaken?
Not currently, working on edits to pictures, if I ever do dialogue it would be once Nergal is done with the game. I may not do it at all since Nergal might do rewrites or something of that nature.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I'm so happy your doing this because the blackmail scene do seem lazy and I'm not sure why it's even in the game since most of them sound the exact same if not are. Blackmail is one of my favorite kink so seeing it actually being worked on is a joy.
As far as I’ve been able to deduce from reading the code of the game, all three “paths” are different routes to the same end. Unfortunately, that’s all they are, and it would be a major undertaking to change the outcomes, along with the dialogue and scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Apparently the latest official version is out, can someone provide me with the new files? Please and thank you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a link to Nergal's latest update.

As I've stated many times before I don't download the official updates as I'm worried about encountering a glitch that makes previous versions of the game unplayable and I really don't want that to happen and lose all my work

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes