Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Please More shower edits! It could work with Amos, Jennings, and Sarah. Bridgette's shower peep still, shower grope still, Peter masturbating in shower stills, Bridgette's shower sex scenes, and Sydney's shower sex scenes.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Scenario 1: peeping on Sarah while she's showering and joining her in the shower when she realizes your presence and invites you in. You end up fucking her while Pito is standing outside the door asking Sarah something all the while peter is fucking her(Pito is not actually shown). Alternatively you can ask her to shower with you during babysitting event

Scenario 2: Ms. Jennings leaves you a text message during weekend telling you that her Husband isn't home and to meet her in the bathroom. The rest is pretty obvious. Alternatively you can ask her to shower with you during babysitting event

Scenario 3: During Hide and seek with Amos' daughter you end up in the bathroom and Amos walks in and locks the bathroom door. She asks if you want to "shower with her". Peter ends up fucking her doggystyle while Amos' daughter is looking for Peter and asks if he's in the bathroom. Amos tells her that it's just her showerin in there. Later on Amos' bf arrives and starts banging on the bathroom door asking where Peter is. Amos tell her husband that Peter just decided to go home because his mom was calling him. Alternatively you can ask her to shower with you during babysitting event

Sandrark

Jun 13, 2017
Hey Chilly here are the files from the new update. Let me know if anything is missing.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
:(

I didn’t mean to cause more confusion, I just wanted to create a different set of dialogues for things because it felt too similar no matter which path you took.

And yes, it may be taboo, but I still prefer Chilly’s work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
:(

I didn’t mean to cause more confusion, I just wanted to create a different set of dialogues for things because it felt too similar no matter which path you took.

And yes, it may be taboo, but I still prefer Chilly’s work.
No it's okay, keep doing your mod. Don't let anything stop you from your passions.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks to @Sandrark I now have the dialogue needed for Ms Amos' 10 Heart scene, Lisa's missionary, and the threesome between Peter, Sarah, and Fred. This means I finally have a reason to start coding in their houses. Yay. Anyways I'll start on coding them later. I also need to figure out how to code in the new pictures.

And again I ask can someone give/tell me the maps for the cafe and the comic book store so I can start coding them in as well. Please and thank you.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’ll see what I can do on those fronts for ya, Senor Chilly.

As for the pictures, how do you mean, “code them in”? Can’t you just grab a similar event (say, dinner or Mom x Mrs Jennings) and fiddle around to get it like that?

**EDIT**

Uploaded the maps, they're numbered 23 and 31, so... yeah. Good luck with that!
If you need a better version, I can just create a new 'game' using those assets and send you that instead for an easier copy/paste.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I’ll see what I can do on those fronts for ya, Senor Chilly.

As for the pictures, how do you mean, “code them in”? Can’t you just grab a similar event (say, dinner or Mom x Mrs Jennings) and fiddle around to get it like that?

**EDIT**

Uploaded the maps, they're numbered 23 and 31, so... yeah. Good luck with that!
If you need a better version, I can just create a new 'game' using those assets and send you that instead for an easier copy/paste.

I just need to renamed the map files so no worries

Not event pictures like dinner or the shower ones and such, I already know how to do that thankfully. I meant code in pictures for the phone and making it so Peter is taking them and such and making them items.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh, that's fairly easy (hidden in spoiler due to size):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you need any help in item creation or finding the pictures, let me know - I'll jury-rig something up and feed you the results as best I can.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh, that's fairly easy (hidden in spoiler due to size):

If you need any help in item creation or finding the pictures, let me know - I'll jury-rig something up and feed you the results as best I can.

Could you just go ahead and give me a well detailed explanation of the whole think? Please, thank you, and sorry for bothering you.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Happy to help! Gotta say, it's nice being useful for a change...

I still haven't managed to get the picture-finder working yet, mostly because I'm working on my own mod and trying to figure out how to write 30 different Purity, Corruption and Apathy dialogues and scenes to makes them all unique to their character. Once I get the numbers for you, I'll let you know ASAP.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Happy to help! Gotta say, it's nice being useful for a change...

I still haven't managed to get the picture-finder working yet, mostly because I'm working on my own mod and trying to figure out how to write 30 different Purity, Corruption and Apathy dialogues and scenes to makes them all unique to their character. Once I get the numbers for you, I'll let you know ASAP.

I still feel confused, I hope reading this when I'm actually coding will help me understand. Apologies if that statement bothers you, I was spending a lot of time going through backlogs of GlassFish art in order to get some new inspiration, plus I really should be sleeping, it's 3AM here.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Totally understand, we're in the same time-zone - it'll probably make more sense in the morning. Once you do it once or twice, it'll become second nature. Have a good sleep.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so after 4 hours of grueling tracing and re-tracing etc, etc here is mom's default outfit using the lingerie bra (since her outfit shows off her bra). Please be gentle, I tried really hard and I am not an artist :(. Without further ado...

UGH! FINE ME! I"LL POST IT!
Mom-default-lingerie-5.png
HAPPY!?
(And that was a delve into the mind of a king...no joke)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That’s incredible work! Much better than I could’ve done.

D’you think you could do one without the bra or lingerie underneath?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
GUYS!!

I figured out how to make the high school accessible, that means I add entirely new areas to the overworld, I could make that area where Ms Taylor lives now. NO PROMISES THOUGH!!!

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Alright so all the doggy scenes for the normal characters have been coded into the game. All that is left for me to put in are the monster girl and easter egg scenes (aside from the succubus and Pooh Bear), however they all require elements that are outside of my control so they will have to wait. There are also the scenes from the first official 0.9.1 update that I can't implement due to them not having any dialogue yet, such as Ms Amos' 10 Heart scene. Otherwise I'm pretty much done for the time being, no update until I can put in the rest though, my apologies. In the mean time could someone give/tell the map files for the cafe? I might as well attempt to implement the stuff that was in there in the meantime. And again I ask can anyone provide me with the newer material from the latest latest official release.

Anyways here is the current scene walkthrough for the time being. Putting it in spoilers just in case people don't want to see it until everything is set and done.

Rats, I'd hoped that the double doggy scene with the park milfs would make it into this build. Maybe next time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Rats, I'd hoped that the double doggy scene with the park milfs would make it into this build. Maybe next time.
If I remember correct the trello says that their 10 heart scene is a threesome so I'd be using that, my apologies :(

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes