Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Well, the last version that is not completely revamped is the 0.8.2 version. From there it went to 0.9.2.1 (as of today) with the new scoring model.
So depending on where you want to go with your game the 0.8.2 might effectively be the last version you can work with.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well, the last version that is not completely revamped is the 0.8.2 version. From there it went to 0.9.2.1 (as of today) with the new scoring model.
So depending on where you want to go with your game the 0.8.2 might effectively be the last version you can work with.
I literally just need the image files from new scenes and the note files for dialogue though I've already put in the new stuff from the previous original update

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Would Nergal's new dialogue trees (in .txt format instead of .csv) still work with older versions of the game, though? It stands to reason that there's something changed to facilitate this 'new' way of doing the dialogues, but I can't seem to get them to change.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Would Nergal's new dialogue trees (in .txt format instead of .csv) still work with older versions of the game, though? It stands to reason that there's something changed to facilitate this 'new' way of doing the dialogues, but I can't seem to get them to change.
I just copy the text from the .txt files into new .csv files

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey forum I thought I would post this: it is all bust mods I did aside from the custom cosplays and since its too big to post the rar here, here is a link to it all as the first bust since I actually ran out of room on my computer to make everyone bust emotion into the rar and save it...fml. Anyways here it is:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yes!!!! Finally!!!! Seriously erotic n underused scene!!!! Keep it up man....u'll get it!!!

Might I suggest a similar scene for MOM!!!(U know since she is near the kitchen most of the time)
I was going to use Kimberly's store fuck scene as Mom's third kitchen sex scene though

Marauder can you do me a favor and send me all the new stuff from the latest official update? Please and thank you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's weird people say they hype for my stuff while others don't like it at all, it's a strange and confusing feeling but not necessarily a bad one

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Took some time but I was able to edit together the back of Ms Amos's kitchen fuck scene into a proper background

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just finished coding in a new Mom scene, will work on Grandma's babysitting dialogue next

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright Grandma's babysitting route as been coded, I just hope it's not glitchy and buggy like when I did Mom's

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
I'm getting so confused, Nergal's Nest dev game, ChillyScholar mod game, Xalenda mod game - every single one has a different story development and I'm playing every one version of them and what confuses me it's wich to play because I like all the story line progression....
I'm feeling a lot lost...(I'm playing Nergal's new 9.2.2 and literally all hell breaking loose, there is no outerworld anymore, is he gonna recreate it???) :coldsweat:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm getting so confused, Nergal's Nest dev game, ChillyScholar mod game, Xalenda mod game - every single one has a different story development and I'm playing every one version of them and what confuses me it's wich to play because I like all the story line progression....
I'm feeling a lot lost...(I'm playing Nergal's new 9.2.2 and literally all hell breaking loose, there is no outerworld anymore, is he gonna recreate it???) :coldsweat:
You don't have to play everyone, just the one you prefer. And yes Nergal is playing to add the Otherworld into the game again in a later update. I'm sorry for all the confusion my friend.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright so all the doggy scenes for the normal characters have been coded into the game. All that is left for me to put in are the monster girl and easter egg scenes (aside from the succubus and Pooh Bear), however they all require elements that are outside of my control so they will have to wait. There are also the scenes from the first official 0.9.1 update that I can't implement due to them not having any dialogue yet, such as Ms Amos' 10 Heart scene. Otherwise I'm pretty much done for the time being, no update until I can put in the rest though, my apologies. In the mean time could someone give/tell the map files for the cafe? I might as well attempt to implement the stuff that was in there in the meantime. And again I ask can anyone provide me with the newer material from the latest latest official release.

Anyways here is the current scene walkthrough for the time being. Putting it in spoilers just in case people don't want to see it until everything is set and done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: blacksage and azzzy
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes