Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
If I remember correct the trello says that their 10 heart scene is a threesome so I'd be using that, my apologies :(
I suppose that makes sense. I can only speak for myself in saying however that more threesome scenes/positions are always welcome. I guess there's the work in trying to put together a narrative from the existing art and writing csv files for it.

edit: just finished checking out the art trello. It looks like Lisa and Sarah both have separate 10 heart scenes. They aren't really described, so perhaps they're threesomes, but there doesn't seem to be any definitive indicator that they are or are not. I'm assuming that they're not however, as other threesomes in the art trello are labeled as such.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@Xalenda I found it, how to add pictures to your phone! Go under the tools tab and click Script Editor. Scroll down the smaller left side till you see the Image Viewer section. Click it and boom, there it is, it even has detailed instructions on how to add the images.

EDIT: I feel like I should mention that the Script Editor is also where you put in new text messages (that along with the weird numbers for the photos was how I was able to think of checking it out in there)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ms Amos alternate masturbation and 10 heart scenes, Lisa's masturbation and missionary scenes, and the threesome scene between Sarah, Peter, and Fred have all been programmed into the Test and Memory Rooms. Guys I've feeling tired and burnt out. I'll code them into normal gameplay at a later time, I think I really need a break right now.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
What if you put dexter's mother? Maybe as easter egg or applying it in the game timeline?

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Quick question; Is there any kind of costume change avalible at the moment for the NPC's? And sometimes when I try to do some scenes in the cheatroom I get error codes such as 'ERROR LOADING: DIZZYXSIS-DIZ (1) image file' as an example for some 3some scenes

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Ok so after 4 hours of grueling tracing and re-tracing etc, etc here is mom's default outfit using the lingerie bra (since her outfit shows off her bra). Please be gentle, I tried really hard and I am not an artist :(. Without further ado...

UGH! FINE ME! I"LL POST IT!
View attachment 114554
HAPPY!?
(And that was a delve into the mind of a king...no joke)
Love it!!! Gives an impression that her fun bags are goin to burst out of their confinement any second!!!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
That’s incredible work! Much better than I could’ve done.

D’you think you could do one without the bra or lingerie underneath?
It's in the link I posted on page 36 or 37 but since I never said what was in it here are the first busts of:
Dizzy:
no-pants
no-shirt
Donna:
exposed-tits (dress open essentially)
Kimberly:
default with lingerie
default with no bra
default without shirt for both bra and lingerie
default without skirt for both panties and lingerie
cosplay-exposed-tits (topless)
topless and bottomless for default
no bra for underwear and lingerie
no panties for underwear and lingerie
swimsuit without a top or bottom
Lisa:
no-pants
no-shirt
Mom:
cosplay-exposed-tits (same as kim's)
default with no bra
default without shirt for bra and lingerie
default without skirt for panties and lingerie
topless and bottomless for default
swimsuit-exposed-tits
Jennings:
default no shirt for bra and lingerie
default no pants for panties and lingerie
gym no shirt for bra and lingerie
gym no pants for panties and lingerie
topless and bottomless for default and gym
exposed-tits for cosplay and swimsuit
Amos:
exposed-tits (boobs fell out of dress)
Neala:
topless and bottomless default
Sarah:
Sydney:
(more to come later for her)
Sorry idk how to make a spoiler tab soooo here is a long post.

Reactions: raziel121z

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
I was going to use Kimberly's store fuck scene as Mom's third kitchen sex scene though

Marauder can you do me a favor and send me all the new stuff from the latest official update? Please and thank you
Well....I guess Sandrak beat me it....hope you have everything you need...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Quick question; Is there any kind of costume change avalible at the moment for the NPC's? And sometimes when I try to do some scenes in the cheatroom I get error codes such as 'ERROR LOADING: DIZZYXSIS-DIZ (1) image file' as an example for some 3some scenes
I will be coding in the cosplay costume changes at a later time which I now have access to the comic shop map and the ability to add new items.

Also you are playing the oldest version of my mod (which is why the Sydney Dizzy 3some is still there, I removed it for several reasons), please download update 2.5 from the first page.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's in the link I posted on page 36 or 37...
*Drooling intensifies*

Also, spoiler tags look like this:

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Only without the spaces.

**EDIT**

Alright, @belmontking12, I'll see your Mom without a bra, and raise you Mom, Mrs. Jennings AND Peter is a revised MomxMrsJ opening picture! I just hated how at first, Peter was naked, and then he wasn't... so I sort of mashed three separate pictures together to get this. I also tweaked / recolored some of the pixels, because of compression and stuff.

Reactions: Dedingovi

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Man I'm tired, so I went ahead and re-did a lot of the Memory Room, basically going through and separating modded scenes and post 0.8 scenes into two sections. I'll use Kimberly as an example. Under 2.5 her selections would be her 4 original scenes (Kiss, BJ, Fuck, Babysitting Fuck). Now for 3 she will have two more options under that called Modded Scenes and Post 0.8 Official Scenes. When selecting Modded Scenes you will then see all the mods made for her. The options would be scene name and then in parenthesis the name of the modder who made the image files of the scene. Right now it's just one selection, Doggy (ChillyScholar). When selecting Post 0.8 Official Scenes you will then see all the scenes added for her that were officially done by Nergal and GlassFish. Right now Kim's only option is her 10 heart scene. I did this in order to avoid the same issue we had will all the Mom scenes, where we had so many options that the selections were being to go off screen.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just realized from looking at the new maps that I'm missing sprites from 0.9
so can someone share them with me them?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
edit: just finished checking out the art trello. It looks like Lisa and Sarah both have separate 10 heart scenes. They aren't really described, so perhaps they're threesomes, but there doesn't seem to be any definitive indicator that they are or are not. I'm assuming that they're not however, as other threesomes in the art trello are labeled as such.
A threesome being their 10 heart scene was listed on the trello before Nergal came back so now that he has returned I'm gonna assume he changed the idea of their scenes.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You can sort of “fudge” a threesome without showing anything, but that’s more something that I, a non-creator of assets, have to rely on. To put it simply, you have the three people meet, fade the screen, and then run the scene... without any pictures.

Tim0_07

May 26, 2018
Q: How do I get naga chili for mom if naga only does blowjob? Is there a code to receive this item?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
You can sort of “fudge” a threesome without showing anything, but that’s more something that I, a non-creator of assets, have to rely on. To put it simply, you have the three people meet, fade the screen, and then run the scene... without any pictures.
You don't necessarily have to fudge it if you already have art assets.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Q: How do I get naga chili for mom if naga only does blowjob? Is there a code to receive this item?
You know what? I think I know why this is happening. But to be sure I'll ask you. Did you go ahead and do all the Other world stuff with Neala before doing Mom's stuff?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes