Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Also is it possible for someone to edit the bathroom bg? Maybe change the color of the tiles and a few minor edits. It looks weird seeing Peter's bathroom in all the houses lol.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Just change the image file, you can do that with GIMP or another paint program that allows for transparent layers.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Greatest part of all that is that you kept saying you might not do it - and then did it anyway. Applause and kudos to you.

Reactions: Milflover
U

User_305918

Hey guys, sorry I have been quiet lately here. I....I been dealing with some stuff.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
I thought this was a neat little drawing and concept of Amanda and Kimberley. Though I'm pretty sure Amanda is a blonde so I changed her hair to blonde in this pic. It'd be cool if you could enter a cheat code in the UD where it could switch the roles of characters. Sydney would become the mom, Bridgette would become the sister, Amanda becomes the mom, Kimberley becomes the daughter, Alison becomes the mom, Amos becomes the daughter, etc.

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I thought this was a neat little drawing and concept of Amanda and Kimberley. Though I'm pretty sure Amanda is a blonde so I changed her hair to blonde in this pic. It'd be cool if you could enter a cheat code in the UD where it could switch the roles of characters. Sydney would become the mom, Bridgette would become the sister, Amanda becomes the mom, Kimberley becomes the daughter, Alison becomes the mom, Amos becomes the daughter, etc.
So essentially it would be kimberly with amanda's outfit and her name would then be amanda? I'm confused on what you mean but if you mean this, I already made a sydney wearing mom's outfit bust if that helps.

Jul 7, 2017
This is that thing where you didn't even realize you wanted something until you were told about it. I want this thing. Damn.

Reactions: bigguy4u

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
So essentially it would be kimberly with amanda's outfit and her name would then be amanda? I'm confused on what you mean but if you mean this, I already made a sydney wearing mom's outfit bust if that helps.
Basically Amanda would be grown up with Kimberley's outfit and Kimberley would be the child with Amanda's outfit. Amanda takes Kimberley's role as the milf while Kimberley takes the role of child. Also can I see that Sydney pic you're talking about :D?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes