Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I always figured it was because of demonic powers that gave Peter a Biggus Dickus. Also, come on - wish fulfillment at its finest. What man who likes huge-breasted women wouldn't like a dick that size when they were ____ years old and only got better at using it as they grew up, and had said women fawning over the fact that nobody else could please them like you could?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I've been making some changes to the Jennings hj scene, can't post because my computer doesn't have internet. Will be able to in a day or two. I'm going to finish up one set then I'll put it here for @ChillyScholar to add, a long with my Ms. Amos grope edit. Next scene I think I'll try to touch up on Ms. Amos bj scene.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There is a poll up, it will last 10 days, just curious as to your thoughts, please answer

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Shit I don't know ask Nergal or Glass
if you do not like my fucking questions just ignore them and other users respond because whenever I make a comment of this type you answer "sending me the fuck" and I know that you are only the modifier but I would have liked to read the different opinions

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
I never understood why the protagonist has a penis of that size if it's just a child I do not know if it's because of issues of legalization or just because of fantasy?
Lol....fantasy obviously....just learn to enjoy the game rather than overthinking too much....it can seriously affect your fun factor.....

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I wanted to ask, could someone do some after sex busts (cum in hair and on certain parts of the body). It would be nice to create some situations like Ms. Jennings forgetting some cum on her face and her husband questioning it. I would do it but I can't draw cum that well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I wanted to ask, could someone do some after sex busts (cum in hair and on certain parts of the body). It would be nice to create some situations like Ms. Jennings forgetting some cum on her face and her husband questioning it. I would do it but I can't draw cum that well.
I remember that @SecretSal was doing alternative busts like that but I'm unsure if he still works on them, we should check up on him, he's been MIA for awhile

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes