Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
That looks great! But maybe make her hair short like her younger self instead of the ponytail.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Okay sorry for the delay but I work 5 days in a row at two jobs equaling 70 hours a week. This mixed with having a family and friends lets just say I'm a bit tired so I'm gonna start the cum scenes for both the original and my new wet version tomorrow. Enjoy and please make any fixes if you feel so.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I looked through Dizzy's babysitting coding again, I think I figured it out, her TF should be accessible during normal gameplay in the next update if I truly have got it down, maybe I can add in my doggy mod afterall

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
I looked through Dizzy's babysitting coding again, I think I figured it out, her TF should be accessible during normal gameplay in the next update if I truly have got it down, maybe I can add in my doggy mod afterall
Do you know how to add cheats to the game using the computer? I have an idea of a mini-mod which replaces the female characters with Anime females by entering a cheat code on Peter's computer. I've already got a bust for Hinata.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Do you know how to add cheats to the game using the computer? I have an idea of a mini-mod which replaces the female characters with Anime females by entering a cheat code on Peter's computer. I've already got a bust for Hinata.
Unfortunately you'd have to ask someone like @Hontor on how to add in cheats, he was the one that added in the SecretDal cheat in update 2

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
All you have to do is go into the database find Enter Code and do some script work that states if password == "nameofcode" then
update_actor_outfit(2,"hinata")
end
This is an example if you wanted Bridgette to be hinata. I am almost 100% confident that is how it is done. I spent 2 years learning scripts but I am a bit rusty so please forgive me if its wrong.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have completed the cum scenes so all that is left is Amos. I'll do that later so adios for now. I am having problems uploading them as one rar so both regular and wet are going to be in two rars each.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
You know what else this game could use? Impregnation. I wish you could impregnate the milf's when you max out the relationship points. Maybe Peter's demonic powers can fasten the impregnation process. Anyone care to do a few pregnant busts? Bridgette and Jennings :p

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You know what else this game could use? Impregnation. I wish you could impregnate the milf's when you max out the relationship points. Maybe Peter's demonic powers can fasten the impregnation process. Anyone care to do a few pregnant busts? Bridgette and Jennings :p
Chilly’s not a fan of that particular kink, but if you want to see it in game, head on over to my thread and see if somebody will make it for you. I’ve also got cookies.

Reactions: Gozer

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly’s not a fan of that particular kink, but if you want to see it in game, head on over to my thread and see if somebody will make it for you. I’ve also got cookies.
*steals the cookies*
Still love you tho Xalenda

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes