Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If Belmont hasn’t, I could whip up some crude cut and paste pics for ya. And I’ve finally got him beat in an artistry area - give me an hour, to put the finishing touches up, and I shall release upon this forum:

Topless and Bottomless sprites! For pretty much every character except Kaylee, because without her suspenders she’s pretty much naked. You never know when you’re gonna want Mrs. Jennings topless both as a picture and in-game!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
And here they are - use them at your leisure, no credit necessary as it was quite literally just mashing two halves together.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey all - I've made a quiz, I'd very much like your feedback on. Please give honest answers as it's all very important for decision making! :)

And also there's a tiny reward at the end ;)

Please remember to support Nergal as well, always support the original release, I just finished taking the quiz myself

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright guys, you will DEFINITELY NEED A NEW SAVE NEXT UPDATE.
I've added to many facts for you not to.

Jul 7, 2017
Alright guys, you will DEFINITELY NEED A NEW SAVE NEXT UPDATE.
I've added to many facts for you not to.
Strangely, this is one game (or one mod of one game) that I've never minded replaying. It's odd - because normally seeing the message about replaying just kind of annoys me. With this game though, I'm kind of psyched to go through it again.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Strangely, this is one game (or one mod of one game) that I've never minded replaying. It's odd - because normally seeing the message about replaying just kind of annoys me. With this game though, I'm kind of psyched to go through it again.
you're just being sweet to me Mr Hobart :3

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
so when new update is dropping?
I don't know. I'm waiting on stuff to be given to me that I need in order to implement stuff I have planned and I'm still adjusting stuff from the official release to fit the mod. I told myself to take a break but I still end up working.

Reactions: johndoe1545

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I don't know. I'm waiting on stuff to be given to me that I need in order to implement stuff I have planned and I'm still adjusting stuff from the official release to fit the mod. I told myself to take a break but I still end up working.
thats the passion of a modder... sorry couldnt help more as i have shitty upload speed... guess i can only say good luck and dont overwork

Reactions: ChillyScholar

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
this page warns when another version of the product is uploaded or do I have to periodically browse the game page?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
this page warns when another version of the product is uploaded or do I have to periodically browse the game page?
Just check back occasionally, because the thread dumps a few pages as people ask questions about or discuss the new update.

Also, the front page usually tells you what version Chilly has released, and if you check the change-logs, you can see if it’s a new version or not.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
mini-update:
Still working on making kimberly's park fuck scene transparent however as the frames continue its giving me less and less to work with so I'm afraid it may look too different when its complete so when its all done (probably by tomorrow for the regular scene) I may need someone to do touch-up work on it.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I never understood why the protagonist has a penis of that size if it's just a child I do not know if it's because of issues of legalization or just because of fantasy?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes