Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright so I must be INCREDIBLY slow at coloring in things because, no joke, it took me 45 minutes PER FRAME for kim's scene but its only taking me 15 minutes for Amos'! That's a half an hour difference! The only thing different between them is the drawing and coloring of kim's missing leg! ONE LEG TAKES 30 MINUTES!!!

*Ahem* With that rant out of the way the regular scene is done so I'll work on the cum scene next.

On another note I saw that kim is getting a cosplay and a still scene in it in the official game! Although the details on trello are...bare. Like seriously there are cards there but a majority of the stuff is blank...Even the "in progress" one is empty.

As Jackie Chan's Uncle said all the time: One more thing! (kudos for getting the reference) I love loveurban's fan art! I just wish I could do fan art. All I'm stuck with is making shitty scene mods and making scene's transparent. :test2::test2::test2:

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright so I must be INCREDIBLY slow at coloring in things because, no joke, it took me 45 minutes PER FRAME for kim's scene but its only taking me 15 minutes for Amos'! That's a half an hour difference! The only thing different between them is the drawing and coloring of kim's missing leg! ONE LEG TAKES 30 MINUTES!!!

*Ahem* With that rant out of the way the regular scene is done so I'll work on the cum scene next.

On another note I saw that kim is getting a cosplay and a still scene in it in the official game! Although the details on trello are...bare. Like seriously there are cards there but a majority of the stuff is blank...Even the "in progress" one is empty.

As Jackie Chan's Uncle said all the time: One more thing! (kudos for getting the reference) I love loveurban's fan art! I just wish I could do fan art. All I'm stuck with is making shitty scene mods and making scene's transparent. :test2::test2::test2:

Sends King love and congratz/praise on all his hard work

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
hi can someone tell me a game similar to this one and that is executed with maker vx ace?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I wanted to do something for independence day and I have ZERO artistic skills so here are Bridgette, Sarah, and Kimberly enjoying some "fireworks." Since Bridgette is my fav she has Peter, Kim's got Fred, and Sarah has Larry? (The kid you can sell pics to) I apologize for the cut and paste job and how bad it may look. I hope a real artist can make actual fan art out of it to make up for it. Enjoy anyways. fireworks.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I wanted to do something for independence day and I have ZERO artistic skills so here are Bridgette, Sarah, and Kimberly enjoying some "fireworks." Since Bridgette is my fav she has Peter, Kim's got Fred, and Sarah has Larry? (The kid you can sell pics to) I apologize for the cut and paste job and how bad it may look. I hope a real artist can make actual fan art out of it to make up for it. Enjoy anyways. View attachment 120855
So are you gonna make this a for scene for us or nah?

P.S. could you give me the Mom tf/bj files if you made it transparent cause lots of people are asking for more tf scenes and I would do them if they were in that position

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just finished up some coding, you can now play hide-n-seek with Alison during the afternoon. This leads to Ms Amos' alternate masturbation and babysitting riding scene. You can also get a picture of her too. Truth be told I'm unsure as to what else from the latest official release I should apply to the mod next. For now I'm doing the ability to use true corruption on the park milfs but that's about it. :/

EDIT: Looked through the events for Sarah's House in the official update, looks like several things are connected to each other in some way so I might try to go ahead and add those in.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So are you gonna make this a for scene for us or nah?

P.S. could you give me the Mom tf/bj files if you made it transparent cause lots of people are asking for more tf scenes and I would do them if they were in that position
Sorry no to making it a scene, I just wanted to make a pic for July fourth to celebrate. As for making the mom trans not right now, it takes a lot of time to get the hair "right" since its cut off due to the table and I'm a bit burnt out from making scenes trans.

In other news I have completed the Amos thing so here are the three rars for them since I can't upload a file too big.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes