Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Coding in the comic book shop stuff now, "made" a new map that's part of the highstreet (where all the stores are at) called Lowstreet lol
Anyways there is now an opening at the bottom of the map that leads to the new map, which is really just a edited copy of the original map. The new map has two stores, one is the comic shop and the other is an arcade that MystZER0 made for me.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Comic Shop is pretty much all done with coding, but I'm unsure if I should risk making it texts to get the girls to show up or making it just a choice you make after setting the cosplay event up.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Went with texts for comic shop, pretty sure I did it right, that means the comic shop has been completely coded into the mod.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Working on the dialogue for home versions of Sarah and Lisa's scenes (Sarah's Fuck, Sarah's BS Ride, Sarah's BJ, Lisa's BS Anal), then coding them into gameplay. Just finished up the home version of Sarah's fuck scene.

Reactions: Milflover

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
HAHAHAHA I FIGURED OUT (for the most part) HOW THE CODING IN SARAH'S HOUSE WORKS, NOW I CAN DO THIS SHIT!!!!

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When will Chilly gain fan girls?

Anyways Sarah, Lisa, and Ms Taylor now give their addresses to Mom when they first babysit. However Ms Taylor currently doesn't have a map for her house and neighborhood so that's just there for the future. You can then look through Mom's phone for the park milfs addresses. This along with getting their babysitting scenes and the bullying events at school (which I have finished coding in), will lead to all the events at their houses, which I'm still coding in. Sorry guys all that stuff needed to be added in before the events could actually activate. Anyways I gotta start coding in again and working on dialogue, did so much today and I'm starting to get tired.

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not going to add the alternate version of Sarah's babysitting scene as I'm going to wait and see if Nergal adds in a certain scene before adding it in. Look through the coding of Sarah's door in the official release if you want to know what I am referring too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The only thing left to code into Sarah's house is the threesome with Fred, since I don't know how PayMeOn works I'll have to remove the scene of him recording Peter and Sarah, my apologies. After this I will start coding in Lisa's house which, thankfully, looks much easier than Sarah's.
And then you are going to mod Kimberly's right?
Fuck off.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pausing on coding in stuff for Lisa's house, right now I'm coding in a job at the fishing shop to make up for not having the PayMeOn stuff. I intend for it to be that you can get paid 25 dollars everything you work and to be able to work at any time except for night.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes