Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So far I have coded in 23 entirely new scenes, 6 alternate versions of previous scenes, made 2 test room only scene available during normal gameplay, and did the entirety of what's available for cosplay stuff.
And there are still some scenes that I'm working on along with other scenes that I've completed but can't code in for certain reasons.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Neala's scene is done and has been coded in, now we wait
I posted some new gifs on my tumblr by the way
chillyscholar.tumblr.com/post/175614230790/some-scenes-that-will-be-added-into-the-next

Reactions: Marauder196

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
People with more artistic skill them me UNITE! Here is a concept I was throwing around for a bit and I'm sitting down and trying my hand at some lesbian action. I don't wanna just scrap it since it is something I want to see. Now the problem: I need help making these two holding hands. This was gonna be between Sydney and Dizzy using a double sided dildo and it only makes sense in my head if they are holding hands to stabilize themselves (for lack of a better word). I sketched out the area I THINK it should work but there is no in game scene or picture with people holding hands angled at the side and I can't seem to fumble my way it into existence. Like I said I really want this to happen but if I can't get help it will just be another scrapped idea... help.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
People with more artistic skill them me UNITE! Here is a concept I was throwing around for a bit and I'm sitting down and trying my hand at some lesbian action. I don't wanna just scrap it since it is something I want to see. Now the problem: I need help making these two holding hands. This was gonna be between Sydney and Dizzy using a double sided dildo and it only makes sense in my head if they are holding hands to stabilize themselves (for lack of a better word). I sketched out the area I THINK it should work but there is no in game scene or picture with people holding hands angled at the side and I can't seem to fumble my way it into existence. Like I said I really want this to happen but if I can't get help it will just be another scrapped idea... View attachment 121445
How about hands on the floor instead and make it look like they pressing their asses together or something?

This should be the scene that plays when you use true corruption on Mrs Jennings when she is changing in the gym and she thinks that the other teacher slapped her ass.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
How about hands on the floor instead and make it look like they pressing their asses together or something?

This should be the scene that plays when you use true corruption on Mrs Jennings when she is changing in the gym and she thinks that the other teacher slapped her ass.
I guess I could do that...I just thought this would look cooler...also I'm not sure what this has to do with Jennings and her true corruption.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I guess I could do that...I just thought this would look cooler...also I'm not sure what this has to do with Jennings and her true corruption.
I'll look through my backlog of GlassFish art to find some hand holding just in case.
When you use true corruption on Mrs Jennings in the gym, she thinks that it's the other teacher in the room that slapped her ass instead of you (cause your invisible), I just thought it would be cool to have an lesbian scene play out after that (I mean Mrs J is super turned on in that moment so why not).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Unfortunately its not at the right angle...ah well scrapped that concept until either I get better or someone just does it instead of me...
Using your suggestion I find this is the better scene for it. I just need the hair and look and the first frame is done. View attachment 121476
Man I'd rather had it be with the Dizzy scene or at least the face but you gotta do what you gotta do

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm either gonna go make dialogue for Bowletta, Vivi, and Wilhamena's even though I can't could them in yet or I'm gonna start coding in some of the stuff for Kimberly's house next. Maybe a little of both.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Alright there is one last thing I must ask: I need someone to do Sydney's hair for this scene then I can start work on it for real. All I need is a starting point and I can jumble my way through the rest of it. The only material I have for it is incomplete heads from the park and undertable scenes and I am nowhere near familiar enough with Sydney's hair to flub my way through it. I'm sorry for asking a lot but I'm so close! last-thing.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright there is one last thing I must ask: I need someone to do Sydney's hair for this scene then I can start work on it for real. All I need is a starting point and I can jumble my way through the rest of it. The only material I have for it is incomplete heads from the park and undertable scenes and I am nowhere near familiar enough with Sydney's hair to flub my way through it. I'm sorry for asking a lot but I'm so close! View attachment 121493
Frankensteined a bunch of Sydney scenes together and I got this, hope it helps

lesbian mock up 2.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did a bit of coding for the arcade and the comic book shop. I added a worker to the comic shop that is in cosplay so we can finally have an animated cosplay sex scene. And the arcade as a mascot that "rewards" Peter if he beats all the games. Now I just need to figure out what scenes to use for them. Leave some suggestions as I go to sleep.

EDIT: Before someone goes "hey the poll ain't done, why does it sound like you are doing easter egg stuff", I feel the need to mention these two events are ones that I've already had planned for my next update. As I said on the last post of page 35 there are several easter egg (and monster girl) scenes that I couldn't program into the game due to elements outside of my control. I now have the elements I need for these particular scenes so I'm starting on their coding.

Reactions: blacksage
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes