Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finished up making the cosplayer's scene. Will work on her dialogue and the rest of her coding now. Also thought I might as well give you a little peek at what she looks like so here is her face file.

Reactions: blacksage

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright finished up all the coding for the cosplayer, gonna go ahead and continue the coding for the arcade.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Where the fuck should I even put Squirrel Girl? I'm not removing the scene it just looks too freaking good.

Paskal84

Jan 28, 2018
Where the fuck should I even put Squirrel Girl? I'm not removing the scene it just looks too freaking good.
you can place it in the fisherman's pier at night like the pooh bear easter egg, or a special encounter within the comic book store quest in the new version

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Where do squirrels normally hang out? The park maybe?
you can place it in the fisherman's pier at night like the pooh bear easter egg, or a special encounter within the comic book store quest in the new version
I don't want to put her in the comic shop because of the cosplayer Easter egg I already put there. I could put her in the pier but I feel as if the park as too much stuff there already and that I shouldn't put more there cause of how laggy that place can be.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made sprites for Squirrel Girl, I think she looks pretty good if I do say so myself

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes