Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I tried to make the dick look bigger but it just looked off so the scene will be just like this original gif except resized to fit the game screen of course (which does make it look bigger but still not like Peter's usual size)
Maddie-animation-final-1.gif

If any other artists out there want to try to edit the dick just message me and I'll give you the re-sized frames in a zip file

Reactions: crazybeaver

Anonnova

Mar 12, 2018
Do you have any sort of ETA? I don't mean to be rude but it seems like you've made a lot of progress the last few days.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Pardon me lads, but I've noticed something and I'm not sure whether it's an issue with my memory or an actual issue with the game.

I seem to recall that in the original UD during a sex scene you could choose to go 'back', not just 'forward'. What I mean by that is that instead of increasing the speed of the pumping/thrusting/etc. by pressing the right arrow key, which leads to new dialogue, you could also hit the back arrow key to make things slow down. If you did this you usually got one more extra dialogue, since there was usually about five pieces of progression dialogue but only four speeds. This option doesn't seem to be there in this version. It's been a while since I played UD though, so I'm wondering if I just dreamed it or something? I'm almost sure I didn't though.

Any info would be appreciated. By the way, great work on the mod, ChillyScholar! it feels awesome to play the game again after so long and see all this amazing new stuff!

Edit: Small bug report, by the way. After Miss Jennings tells Miss Taylor about Peter's abnormal penis size, when you enter the room after Miss Jennings leaves and talk to Miss Taylor, she asks to see it. Everything progresses as normal but after Peter says okay and the dialogue box disappears, the game enters a soft freeze. Music still plays but nothing happens, I can't move or bring up the phone, powers menu, nothing.

Edit 2: Did it again but I couldn't recreate the bug, went as normal this time. Only thing I can guess was different is that I disabled the BGM to make things easier on my old lappy.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Do you have any sort of ETA? I don't mean to be rude but it seems like you've made a lot of progress the last few days.
Unfortunately no, as the rest of the mod's completion relies on me being given elements such as maps and scenes from other people, which I don't like to continue mentioning as I feel that puts unneeded pressure on them. I could release an update with what I have completed, as it does contain add a lot on it's own, but I would like to do my own test playthrough of the game myself to make sure everything is in order, as I'd rather not give out a buggy build. My apologies. I suppose after update 3 is finally finished I could try to rely less on others when working on the mod, though I would personally see that as me being rude to people that just want to help. :/

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pardon me lads, but I've noticed something and I'm not sure whether it's an issue with my memory or an actual issue with the game.

I seem to recall that in the original UD during a sex scene you could choose to go 'back', not just 'forward'. What I mean by that is that instead of increasing the speed of the pumping/thrusting/etc. by pressing the right arrow key, which leads to new dialogue, you could also hit the back arrow key to make things slow down. If you did this you usually got one more extra dialogue, since there was usually about five pieces of progression dialogue but only four speeds. This option doesn't seem to be there in this version. It's been a while since I played UD though, so I'm wondering if I just dreamed it or something? I'm almost sure I didn't though.

Any info would be appreciated. By the way, great work on the mod, ChillyScholar! it feels awesome to play the game again after so long and see all this amazing new stuff!

Edit: Small bug report, by the way. After Miss Jennings tells Miss Taylor about Peter's abnormal penis size, when you enter the room after Miss Jennings leaves and talk to Miss Taylor, she asks to see it. Everything progresses as normal but after Peter says okay and the dialogue box disappears, the game enters a soft freeze. Music still plays but nothing happens, I can't move or bring up the phone, powers menu, nothing.
Your memory is kinda failing you, it was A Zombie's Life that had that feature not Urban Demons. An easy mistake as they were developed by the same person after all. Also that bug you mentioned is already well know. It's an issue with the game itself trying to make too many events happen in the same room in such a short amount of time. All you need to do is transfer maps after the first event (Mrs Jennings and Ms Taylor's talk) and then return to the map with Ms Taylor and talk to her, the scene will then play out normally. I should really update Ms Taylor's walkthrough guide with this information. I actually encountered a similar issue recently as I was testing what I had added in, it didn't freeze the game but it prevented another event from properly playing. Let's just say that in the next update try to go to the bar as soon as you hear about it from Dizzy in order to avoid that one.

Reactions: JohnJacobs

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dude I really REALLY love you man that would be so fucking awesome, she is my favourite MILF x3, also no homo intended XD, but seriously, good job man lo.ol
I didn't to much other than editing a pre-existing pic though...
Maddie Fenton.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Even though they are just still images I decided to go ahead and add the cosplay scenes into the test and memory rooms, along with the text that occurs when they play out during normal gameplay. This also lead to me realizing I hadn't coded in Mrs Jennings' doggy scene into the memory room yet.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Your memory is kinda failing you, it was A Zombie's Life that had that feature not Urban Demons. An easy mistake as they were developed by the same person after all. Also that bug you mentioned is already well know. It's an issue with the game itself trying to make too many events happen in the same room in such a short amount of time. All you need to do is transfer maps after the first event (Mrs Jennings and Ms Taylor's talk) and then return to the map with Ms Taylor and talk to her, the scene will then play out normally. I should really update Ms Taylor's walkthrough guide with this information. I actually encountered a similar issue recently as I was testing what I had added in, it didn't freeze the game but it prevented another event from properly playing. Let's just say that in the next update try to go to the bar as soon as you hear about it from Dizzy in order to avoid that one.
Ahh, I see. I was misremembering it after all. Thanks a lot for clearing things up for me and for that piece of advice on the new build as well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ahh, I see. I was misremembering it after all. Thanks a lot for clearing things up for me and for that piece of advice on the new build as well.
I should also mention that the event in the bar isn't a scene. It's an actual scripted event that, if what is said to occur in 1.0 of the official release is to be believed, would lead to a few scenes in future. The issue is that the event happens during the evening on weekends and if another event hasn't occurred yet (that being you noticing Mrs Jennings and her husband being there) that event will play instead and prevent the other one from occurring. And the only way for you to fix it would be to mess around with the change day and time cheats.

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I should also mention that the event in the bar isn't a scene. It's an actual scripted event that, if what is said to occur in 1.0 of the official release is to be believed, would lead to a few scenes in future. The issue is that the event happens during the evening on weekends and if another event hasn't occurred yet (that being you noticing Mrs Jennings and her husband being there) that event will play instead and prevent the other one from occurring. And the only way for you to fix it would be to mess around with the change day and time cheats.
I'll definitely keep it in mind when that release drops. Stuff like that is to be expected I guess, games like this push RPGmaker to its absolute limits by implementing stuff way beyond the scope of the original engine. It's a wonder things even work as well as they do.

By the way, I feel, uhh, a little embarassed to ask, but could I ask for the solution to the blue plant/red plant riddle in the underworld? It's jamming me up.

Edit: Heh, nevermind. Solved it. I guess I should have waited for the exclamation mark on top of the characters head to disappear before jumping to any conclusions.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll definitely keep it in mind when that release drops. Stuff like that is to be expected I guess, games like this push RPGmaker to its absolute limits by implementing stuff way beyond the scope of the original engine. It's a wonder things even work as well as they do.

By the way, I feel, uhh, a little embarassed to ask, but could I ask for the solution to the blue plant/red plant riddle in the underworld? It's jamming me up.

Edit: Heh, nevermind. Solved it. I guess I should have waited for the exclamation mark on top of the characters head to disappear before jumping to any conclusions.
You can now ignore what I said about the bar, mentioning it with you gave me the drive to try and fix it. And I did fix it. The weekend switch is broken that is the problem.

Anyways the planet solution is the last bridge, the bottom-most bridge aka the sixth one. See plants will always say numbers that add up to six.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I decided that when I release update 3 that it will only have Maddie's hand job scene. I have order scenes planned for her but decided it be best just to have the one in order to get it out faster. I'm debating on just putting it the one Vivi scene as well for similar reasons.

EDIT: Decided to go with the one Vivi scene as well

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
You can now ignore what I said about the bar, mentioning it with you gave me the drive to try and fix it. And I did fix it. The weekend switch is broken that is the problem.

Anyways the planet solution is the last bridge, the bottom-most bridge aka the sixth one. See plants will always say numbers that add up to six.
Heh! That's pretty cool of you, feels neat I was even tangentially involved.

I'm sorry to bother you so much, by the way. There's just one last thing, and my apologies if this is a known issue: when I go to the teleportation room and check the characters' scenes, I'm blocked off from some of the newer ones. For instance, the DizzyxSister threeway scene. Come to think of it it's mostly threeway scenes that are giving me errors, but not all of them, and some of the newer threeway scenes are functional. In any case, the error is ERROR LOADING: dizzyxsis-diz (1) IMAGE FILE. I click on it, I get the first line of dialogue, but the bodies don't load and that's the message I get before it kicks me back out to the teleport room.

Was really excited by that Amos/Daughter/Peter scene. Don't know who was responsible for that but it was extremely hot. Would love to see more of that kind of stuff.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Heh! That's pretty cool of you, feels neat I was even tangentially involved.

I'm sorry to bother you so much, by the way. There's just one last thing, and my apologies if this is a known issue: when I go to the teleportation room and check the characters' scenes, I'm blocked off from some of the newer ones. For instance, the DizzyxSister threeway scene. Come to think of it it's mostly threeway scenes that are giving me errors, but not all of them, and some of the newer threeway scenes are functional. In any case, the error is ERROR LOADING: dizzyxsis-diz (1) IMAGE FILE. I click on it, I get the first line of dialogue, but the bodies don't load and that's the message I get before it kicks me back out to the teleport room.

Was really excited by that Amos/Daughter/Peter scene. Don't know who was responsible for that but it was extremely hot. Would love to see more of that kind of stuff.
OH!! You're still playing Version 1! Please download version 2.5 from the first page! The Dizzy and Sydney threesome was removed but the Ms Taylor and Mrs Jennings one has the image files along with other scenes with missing image files gaining them. The update also has several bug fixes and new scenes and the like. MAKE SURE TO START A NEW SAVE TO AVOID GLITCHES AND ISSUES!!

The scene with Ms Amos and Alison was by me, glad you enjoyed it. I think I only made it cause it was requested on the original thread. I have nothing like it planned for now but version 3 will have the threesome with Sarah and Fred from the latest official release that Nergal put out.

U

User_305918

Probably won’t be easy. I would think Nergal had some difficulty to adding the opening animation of Mrs. Jennings bathroom fuck. RPG Maker has that sort of issue with animations.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes