Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I finished making the scene for the arcade mascot, was surprisingly easy to do. I'll work on the dialogue next.
One a semi-related note, I have a question. Does anyone know a good site to extract the audio from a video/video url? I need it to add sounds to the coding of the arcade for when you play the games.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dropping a screenshot of the poll results as I'm planning on doing another short one and I still want people to see how the latest one ended
poll results 1.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind I can't seem to make a new one, anyways the question would have been as to whether or not to change the dialogue for the Pooh easter egg scenes to be actual dialogue instead of the song parodies.

EDIT 2: I'm also up for a mixture of both (e.i. first encounter dialogue is song parody, 2nd encounter actual dialogue)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
the question would have been as to whether or not to change the dialogue for the Pooh easter egg scenes to be actual dialogue instead of the song parodies.
That.... is a hard question. Do I want the Narrator to have fun dictating what Pooh is doing or do I want to know how a slutty pooh talks?
I'm gonna go with Dialogue.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That.... is a hard question. Do I want the Narrator to have fun dictating what Pooh is doing or do I want to know how a slutty pooh talks?
I'm gonna go with Dialogue.
I am up for a mixture a both, I will edit my post to reflex that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yo, I figured out how Dizzy's babysitting coding works, so my TF and Doggy scenes for her are now there, both require seeing the original babysitting scene in order to be viewed

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
So I finished making the scene for the arcade mascot, was surprisingly easy to do. I'll work on the dialogue next.
One a semi-related note, I have a question. Does anyone know a good site to extract the audio from a video/video url? I need it to add sounds to the coding of the arcade for when you play the games.
This is generally the tool I would use when needing to rip youtube audio.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did some testing and realized how fucked up the comic shop's coding is, gah I have to do it over

EDIT: Found a quick fix for it, it's no longer a cause for alarm

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes